Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (107 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Wouldn't know about that, but it's true that I can't even imagine supporting another team.

- - - Updated - - -

Londerzeel is halfway between Brussels and Antwerp. And Brussels is close too. I think if I were to drive to the absolute other side of the country, it would take me slightly less than two hours.
Damn, and I thought Austria was small.

I mean not that it isn't, but still :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn, and I thought Austria was small.

I mean not that it isn't, but still :D
Belgium is pretty small, but I like that in a way. Don't get me wrong, places like Australia, the US or Canada can be fantastic. But if you live in Chicago, it's not going to be that easy to get out of the states for a cheap holiday. I could just drive to Norway, Italy or Spain.

- - - Updated - - -

So you supported Liverpool too as a child? :touched:

How old are you btw, if you don't mind me asking of course?
I'm 28, never supported Liverpool, never disliked them though.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Did you know that there are more than 250 cities in the world that have a larger area than the entirety of Malta?

- - - Updated - - -

Belgium is pretty small, but I like that in a way. Don't get me wrong, places like Australia, the US or Canada can be fantastic. But if you live in Chicago, it's not going to be that easy to get out of the states for a cheap holiday. I could just drive to Norway, Italy or Spain.
:agree:

Within half a day of driving I could easily visit Italy, Germany, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland,....it's amazing.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Dunno about you but I supported the shit out of Sydney FC for two years.
Couldn't really watch him play for another team, could barely get myself to watch highlights

I didn't. First and only club team I supported was Juventus and it started pretty much with Baggio. Given that I was very young at that age, Baggio was soon surpassed by Ale. But I doubt I would have followed him to another team. To me personally Del Piero's career ended in 2012 anyway.
:tup:

The first football match I properly watched was Juve-Ajax CL final and everyone I knew was an Ajax supporter, they were like Barca today when I was growing up.
I think I literally hate every other "big" team out there :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You guys have an actual team that is not only called Xewkija Tigers F.C., but is also located in Gozo and plays in Gozo stadium?
Yup. There's even a league in Gozo. :shocked:

Neither is any Maltese city though, guy was born in Lybia
Still has a Maltese passport. :stuckup:

So just Andrew Cohen, Carmel Busuttil, Justin Haber and Michael Mifsud then?
:tuttosport:

His parents are probably from one of the ex-yu countries though.
They are.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:agree:

Suddenly that list doesn't sound half as good, does it?
It doesn't. Andrew Cohen and Justin Haber in particular sound like their names were randomly generated in order to artificially inflate the registered population of Malta. I bet these guys have an excellent voting record.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It doesn't. Andrew Cohen and Justin Haber in particular sound like their names were randomly generated in order to artificially inflate the registered population of Malta. I bet these guys have an excellent voting record.
It's a conspiracy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)