Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (31 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The greatest captain of all time has now started an Academy 6-16 years of age.

http://www.adp10footballacademies.com/soccer-academies.html

ADP FOOTBALL ACADEMIES CLINIC
What are ADP 10 FOOTBALL ACADEMIES?

A unique opportunity for European style football training.

Training program tailored to youth. Designed to equip participants with new skills, confidence and a greater appreciation for multiple aspects of the game.

Program designed by World Champion Footballer Alessandro Del Piero.

Features an expert Coaching Staff selected by Alessandro Del Piero.

Limited enrollment to guarantee a quality experience.

Opportunity for a personal evaluation.

Safe and fun environment for youth of all levels ages 6-16 years of age.

- - - Updated - - -

:D Video

https://www.facebook.com/ADP10FootballAcademies/videos/vb.647765085333114/711362792306676/?type=3&video_source=pages_video_set

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Del Piero: 'Juventus, Barça equal’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero believes his old side have an 'equal chance’ with Barcelona in the Champions League final.

The Bianconeri will take on the Catalan side in Berlin on June 6, their first final in this competition for 12 years.

“It's an even chance,” Del Piero reasoned in an interview with ESPN.

“Barcelona is a team of very strong individuals, especially in attack. They are very, very dangerous. They are very strong, and they got to the final with ease.

“Juventus defeated the defending champions, Real Madrid, and showed they are a team that is very compact and very solid.

“They know how to defend and how to score goals. In a single-game final, the motivational aspect will be very important.”

The Old Lady’s all-time top scorer and appearance-maker also affirmed his desire to continue his playing career, even at the age of 40.

“Will I keep playing? I don't know. I just finished in India with the launch of the league. I continue to work out.

“I follow a training program and stay in shape. There are friendlies to play in the coming months for charity and so, we'll see.

“One thing is certain: In my heart I want to keep playing.

“We have to see if I can get the right situation. The options I have now are not right for me at this time.

“There are places in the world I could go, but there are other considerations, including family. So I apologize to people who are interested in me but maybe I'll find the right situation in the next month or two.

“I talked with teams in the U.S. However, there is a right time. I had serious offers. Too bad we weren't able to find the solution, for several reasons.

“My career was unique, almost 20 years with the same team, it's difficult. Who knows, maybe the time will come. We'll see.”

-------

And he lives in LA? Well I know where I'm going to try and go when I go back in a couple months. Not the beach. Not Hollywood walk of idiots. Not the mountains a couple hours away. Nope. Going to spend a couple days trying to find DP...meet him...have him sign a Juve jersey....and troll the fuck out of Rab until death do us part.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And he lives in LA? Well I know where I'm going to try and go when I go back in a couple months. Not the beach. Not Hollywood walk of idiots. Not the mountains a couple hours away. Nope. Going to spend a couple days trying to find DP...meet him...have him sign a Juve jersey....and troll the fuck out of Rab until death do us part.
I've never imagined Del Piero with Calvin Klien models.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If you meet him, just tell him how much I've suffered and that he has always been the person to step on carpets, be it floor carpets or eye-brows carpets.
And I love him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If you meet him, just tell him how much I've suffered and that he has always been the person to step on carpets, be it floor carpets or eye-brows carpets.
And I love him.
Don't worry. I will have him sign two jerseys and send you one even if you can be a dick. Seriously, if it ever happened I'd think of something for him to do to send to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)