Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (19 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Most of these guys wayyyyyyyyyyy past their prime.
They are still much better than most of the younger footballers we have in this country. It's really great for the local football scene here. Two games, two full houses. That doesn't happen for football in this country. Hopefully the interest remains throughout the tournament. For a country that's so far down the FIFA rankings that we might as well not participate, getting these players even if it's at the end (and in most cases resurrected from the dead) of their careers, is a huge deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
icemaη;4715386 said:
They are still much better than most of the younger footballers we have in this country. It's really great for the local football scene here. Two games, two full houses. That doesn't happen for football in this country. Hopefully the interest remains throughout the tournament. For a country that's so far down the FIFA rankings that we might as well not participate, getting these players even if it's at the end (and in most cases resurrected from the dead) of their careers, is a huge deal.
India really is a sleeping giant in football. Massive population, and untapped potential. Just gotta stop playing that cricket shite :)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Aug 17, 2007
Rab, stadium was full, it's just that for some reason many fans entered in significant delay.

Delhi played well (in ISL standarts of course), the most impressive team in this league so far. Considering it was his first match since March, Ale was really good. The other marquees in this league didn't impress so far.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Ester...umbai-pune-atletico-kolkata-90711547545.shtml

known players that currently play in the Indian League: Del Piero, Trezeguet, Pires, Ljungberg, Materazzi, Elano, Capdevila, David James, Friedrich, Andre Santos, Silvestre... seems like an interesting league
I cant believe you forgot Belardi Pune's GK and former Juve :p

- - - Updated - - -

Yea. Fuck the British for bringing that to India. Why couldn't they get football instead? :cry:
stick with hockey, at least India got a Silver medal for that at the commonwealth games

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rab, stadium was full, it's just that for some reason many fans entered in significant delay.

Delhi played well (in ISL standarts of course), the most impressive team in this league so far. Considering it was his first match since March, Ale was really good. The other marquees in this league didn't impress so far.
Indeed, I noticed.

I only managed to watch 60min of the match. I can say I was impressed considering my expectations :p

Aug 17, 2007
Indeed, I noticed.

I only managed to watch 60min of the match. I can say I was impressed considering my expectations :p
Yeah, it was way way better than Kolkata - Mumbai, the worst match in history of football. Delhi - Pune remind me of the A-league...It's not a great pleasure, but not a nightmare.

Considering the astroturf in Kolkata, I expect a bad, bad game on Sunday (Delhi-Atletico, 13.00 CET).

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, it was way way better than Kolkata - Mumbai, the worst match in history of football. Delhi - Pune remind me of the A-league...It's not a great pleasure, but not a nightmare.

Considering the astroturf in Kolkata, I expect a bad, bad game on Sunday (Delhi-Atletico, 13.00 CET).
Perhaps you should consider finding other hobbies other than watching a bunch of smelly, unskilled indians play on a field that is comprised of 80% fresh cow dung and painted green to give the semblance of grass or turf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)