Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (224 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I wonder how Conte and Del Piero feel about eachother in private. They are both professionals so we fans will never see any friction between them but there is always some friction in a workplace. Maybe they weren't the closest of mates.
I think once Conte leaves Juve, Del Piero will come out and reveal that it was Conte who wanted him out all along. It's just that Ale is such a professional and a Juventino that he doesn't want to unsettle and disrupt the team with Conte being the manager at the moment.

In reality, Conte did what every successful manager would do; take full control of the dressing room. Lippi did it in 1995 with Baggio. Difference is, Moggi has provided Lippi with Del Piero as a replacement (even if it was a year earlier). Marotta and co. didn't provide a suitable replacement until now.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
In reality, Conte did what every successful manager would do; take full control of the dressing room. Lippi did it in 1995 with Baggio. Difference is, Moggi has provided Lippi with Del Piero as a replacement (even if it was a year earlier). Marotta and co. didn't provide a suitable replacement until now.
So... Giovinco?

Aug 17, 2007
I think once Conte leaves Juve, Del Piero will come out and reveal that it was Conte who wanted him out all along. It's just that Ale is such a professional and a Juventino that he doesn't want to unsettle and disrupt the team with Conte being the manager at the moment.

You compare problematic Baggio, that fought with every coach during his career, to Ale?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You compare problematic Baggio, that fought with every coach during his career, to Ale?
No. I compared Conte's style with Lippi's. But knowing you, I understand your inability to comprehend cleanly.

Here's some other examples; Pep and Ronaldinho, Mourinho and Raul, Fergie and Beckham... etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 216)