Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (226 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He probably just looks more athletic in comparison to A League players.
Australians might know little about football, but they do know a lot about strength training and getting people fit for demanding sports. To me it looks as if they've made him stronger. In any case I'm glad: he seemed happy.

- - - Updated - - -

What world do you live in? In what godawful place do you have to choose between steak or ribs? I couldn't live without either. I want both.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought he looks more fit. About being athletic it is probably due to comparison with the other players but all in all I think he is in good shape and his goals in the last match were stunning.
I wonder about his speed especially. He looked fast. This might be due to the others being quite slow, I agree.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Australians might know little about football, but they do know a lot about strength training and getting people fit for demanding sports. To me it looks as if they've made him stronger. In any case I'm glad: he seemed happy.

This is very true :agree:

What world do you live in? In what godawful place do you have to choose between steak or ribs? I couldn't live without either. I want both.
Couldn't agree more. I must have both :stuckup:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He would do better than all of our strikers if he plays 40-60 min per game. Big mistake by the management to let him go without finding the proper replacement. The Del piero incident last year makes Andrea Agnelli look egotistical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 218)