Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (117 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Del Piero fans don't look at this transfer from DP's point of view, but from their own. Which is normal. They want to watch Del Piero regularly, and preferably in CL and a better league. That's where the complains about him playing in Australia come from. It's $#@!ed up for a European to find streams from the Australian league. Not to mention the time zone problem.
:tup:

His agent says that Sion is still in the picture, but Sky claim that it's over for them, because the Swiss league regulations don't allowed adding players to the squad after 31/8, even if they're free agents. According to Gazzetta, Southampton is the only one to give a fight for Sydney right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
Some girl wrote this on his twitter:

Jacinta &#8207;@jtcimini @Delpieroale is coming to sydney f.c!!! i'm so fucking happy dude. ti amo del piero benvenuto a a-League <3

He answered:
Alessandro Del Piero &#8207 @Delpieroale
@jtcimini i don't know what's happend at the moment but thank you for your message. Ciao

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Some girl wrote this on his twitter:

Jacinta &#8207;@jtcimini @Delpieroale is coming to sydney f.c!!! i'm so fucking happy dude. ti amo del piero benvenuto a a-League <3

He answered:
Alessandro Del Piero &#8207; @Delpieroale
@jtcimini i don't know what's happend at the moment but thank you for your message. Ciao
why won't he answer me :cry:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's not too bad for me now because I have Uni at 11:30 tomorrow but last year with school it sucked ass, but I still watched the matches.

Aug 17, 2007
Gazzetta: Southampton offered a contract to Del Piero. 2 years, 1m euro per season (not including bonus).

---------- Post added 02.09.2012 at 12:15 ----------

There are shock reports that Southampton have joined Sion and Sydney FC in tempting Alessandro Del Piero.

The Juventus legend is a free agent after his contract expired, ending a 20-year reign in Turin.

Australians Sydney FC and Swiss side Sion have emerged as the most likely contenders for his signature.

However, today La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Southampton have made an audacious bid for Del Piero.

They have proposed a two-year contract worth €1m per season, plus performance-related bonuses.

He has always said he’d like to experience the Premier League and would be the second big Serie A 'get’ for the Saints after taking Gaston Ramirez from Bologna on transfer deadline day.

It is also reported the Sydney FC directors are flying out to Italy today and want an answer by Tuesday.

Del Piero is one of several free agents still without a club, including ex-Fiorentina goalkeeper Artur Boruc, Milan full-back Gianluca Zambrotta, World Cup winner Fabio Grosso and the likes of Massimo Mutarelli, Simone Barone, Alex Manninger, Per Kroldrup, David Suazo and Simone Loria.

Del Piero’s Number 10 jersey had been reserved for the 'top player,’ but Nicklas Bendtner has not been considered worthy of that honour.

The ex-Arsenal striker has been handed the Number 17 shirt for this season, once worn by David Trezeguet.

Curiously, the number 17 is considered to be unlucky in Italy.

FI

Forza Southampton vs. Man Utd tonight. Win them and prove Ale that he should sign with you.

Aug 17, 2007
If it's them of Sydney, I'm with Southampton for sure. Btw, Alfredo Pedulla, one of the famous gurus in Italia (they're all fuckers, but still) claims that Ale keeps waiting for an offer from Tottenham or Arsenal, and won't close anything with Sydney or Southampton because of this reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)