Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (177 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
I think they take the info from Blogtaormina. I think that BS, but they claim that Ale wants to meet with AA and check if it's possible for him to come back to Juve, with a contract that based on the number of matches he plays and number of goals he scores.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Juvelive claim he may return to Juve in a shock move. Never gonna happen IMO.
They're playing with my emotions, man :sad:

---------- Post added 20.08.2012 at 02:28 ----------

I think they take the info from Blogtaormina. I think that BS, but they claim that Ale wants to meet with AA and check if it's possible for him to come back to Juve, with a contract that based on the number of matches he plays and number of goals he scores.
:cry:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Its hard to believe anything that is being reported, all that Japan or back to juve or EPL bullshit.

If i had my way i would want Ale to return to Juve for one more year, play as many matches as the coach wants him to and retire this year with us :touched:

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
WΏΏdy;3816492 said:
Its hard to believe anything that is being reported, all that Japan or back to juve or EPL bull$#@!.

If i had my way i would want Ale to return to Juve for one more year, play as many matches as the coach wants him to and retire this year with us :touched:
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)