Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (212 Viewers)

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Get this! We WILL know something by the 16th! Sky Italia report that the last date to release 'top player' from MLS team is August 16th. According to them, Ale wants only the Galaxy, and they can't sign him unless they release one of Becks, Donovan and Keane. So if they won't release one of them by the 16th, it's very unlikely that Ale will play in the MLS. According to them, the other options are England and Brazil.

I'll try to get more info from Baiocchini
Well, that sucks! why only Galaxy?
L.A. sucks ass man, fucking concrete jungle, overcrowded and polluted and just damn ugly :sad:
he should come over here :cry:

I hope he considers other MLS teams.

Thanks for the info anyway :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
Well, that sucks! why only Galaxy?
L.A. sucks ass man, $#@!ing concrete jungle, overcrowded and polluted and just damn ugly :sad:
he should come over here :cry:

I hope he considers other MLS teams.

Thanks for the info anyway :tup:
You know I want the Sounders if it's gonna be the MLS my man. Anyway, I don't think they gonna release Keane. Let's hope it's gonna be Europe after all.

Aug 17, 2007
Ok, last update for tonight (I believe so):

Gianluca di Marzio, Sky:"Ale will wait for the Galaxy and the Red Bulls till the 16th. After this date he'll have to look for other solutions, Brazil or Japan. Because of the World cup and the Olympics, many sponsors want to invest in clubs from Rio, and there's and Italian bussines man that may invest 100M Euro in Vasco da Gama. Maybe it's gonna be Ale's new team? It's only an idea".

So, I believe we can say now that no one knows anything. It's all bullshit. We had USA, Brazil, Japan and Al Nasr today. Who knows what we'll get tomorrow. Anyway, It's gonna be interesting in the next 2 days, with the MLS deadline and all.

Aug 17, 2007
Alessandro Sugoni, Sky:"Del Piero would love to play in the EPL, and he waits for offers from there. In the Mls there are 2 options: LA and NY, Ale prefers the Galaxy but it's unlikely to happen. He has many offers from Japan and Brazil, now that Vasco da Gama have a lot of money from sponsors it's may be an option".

Aug 17, 2007
Well, right now you're right, but maybe if there was a place for him in LA...

Anyway, Baiocchini from Sky said the same in the late Mercato show. Ale's first choice is Europe, but good offers are yet to come so he may end up in Brazil or something. But he still waits, and Arsenal may be the solution. About the MLS: 30 hours, - +, till the deadline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)