Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (228 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Doubt it. How long is the transfer market in Arab countries and USA open?

And can't bosman players sign for any team, outside of the transfer window? I seem to remember Arsenal signing Lehman in March or something a year or two back.
You are right. Free Agents can join any club regardless of the transfer window.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
MLS 21 January – 15 April 27 June – 27 July

Free agents can be signed by a club at any time in the season, if they had been released by their previous club before the end of the transfer window.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I have no idea. Seriously. I don't believe he'll sign with a club from USA cause the MLS season is about to end, he wants to start a season not to end one. I don't think he'll move his family to Brazil or Japan, and I didn't think Qatar, SA and Dubai are options before I read the article in La Repubblica.

I think he's still waiting for offers from Europe, clearly he has patience. I hope the right offer will come, cause if it won't, he may sign in another continent. But I really don't know anything. Btw, I said we'll know by the 16th. We're close :D
Yeah that's logical.

I just hope he goes to a league where he is appreciated, ya know? and can play at least %75 of the time.
I just want to watch more of this guy.

and the 16th.... hurry up already :D

Imagine if he actually announces something on that day! :lol:

---------- Post added 15.08.2012 at 00:09 ----------

Doesn't that mean he can't sign for an MLS club until January?
He's a free agent buddy :)

Aug 17, 2007
Yeah that's logical.

I just hope he goes to a league where he is appreciated, ya know? and can play at least %75 of the time.
I just want to watch more of this guy.

and the 16th.... hurry up already :D

Imagine if he actually announces something on that day! :lol:

---------- Post added 15.08.2012 at 00:09 ----------

He's a free agent buddy :)
Get this! We WILL know something by the 16th! Sky Italia report that the last date to release 'top player' from MLS team is August 16th. According to them, Ale wants only the Galaxy, and they can't sign him unless they release one of Becks, Donovan and Keane. So if they won't release one of them by the 16th, it's very unlikely that Ale will play in the MLS. According to them, the other options are England and Brazil.

I'll try to get more info from Baiocchini

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Get this! We WILL know something by the 16th! Sky Italia report that the last date to release 'top player' from MLS team is August 16th. According to them, Ale wants only the Galaxy, and they can't sign him unless they release one of Becks, Donovan and Keane. So if they won't release one of them by the 16th, it's very unlikely that Ale will play in the MLS. According to them, the other options are England and Brazil.

I'll try to get more info from Baiocchini
Nice work. The only one of those three who might leave is Keane, but I doubt he will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 219)