Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (217 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
I wish I knew. I really can't wait anymore. You want a sum up of last week's news about Ale's future or you got to read my posts?

Btw, showing up in this thread after more than a week away, with such avatar, is like an amazing prom entrance :D Fucking sexy

Now that Rab posts here again, all we need is you :sheik:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I wish I knew. I really can't wait anymore. You want a sum up of last week's news about Ale's future or you got to read my posts?

Btw, showing up in this thread after more than a week away, with such avatar, is like an amazing prom entrance :D Fucking sexy

Now that Rab posts here again, all we need is you :sheik:
:D

I just want to know his new team. Still hope it's somewhere in Asia if it's not Europe. Even to imagine him playing in the CL again is orgasmic :p

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
considering how long this is being dragged on i think retiring with juve and then playing a lot of charity and exibition matches would have been ideal...its getting clear that he has no offers from any of the cl teams :depressed

Dec 31, 2008
Gigi

“Finally, a dedication to our captain Ale Del Piero, who deserved to end his Bianconeri story by lifting a trophy... but life is long... and sometimes you enjoy getting one back...”

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 209)