Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (226 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Now here here... So his final game(which you consider the one today and its still mind-boggling how) was great, because we've won the season or because he 'was showered by the fans in adoration'? Because 'Nedved' was also warmly greeted by everyone and the fans... Which leaves 'because we've won the scudetto', but Ale has so much of those he even threw away a few. Actually, 'the club' lost some for him too.
That is why I would like a real show of affection from the club. Something that shows they value him more than his contract worth. Didn't even see Agnelli wearing a DP#10 shirt ffs.
Since I cannot resist... Look at my original post. Look at yours. First you said he had "no final game." A conclusive statement. I asked what about today? What about the coppa final? You then started crying about Nedved's being better, somehow, which was absolutely incomparable to today (if we consider today DP's final game - which it is, in a sense, in front of our crowd, on our pitch, and the end of his league career). Now you're moving on to Alex "already having plenty of titles"? That's really the card you're going to play? If you don't see how this was a special season, well, what else can I say? The manner in which he was sent off, on the back of a historic moment for the club, wherein he got to play a decisive role at times, and leave us on top speaks for itself. You need to remember Alex was/is a servant of the club, when it's a good moment for Juventus, it's a good moment for him too.

Sure it does. You aren't the be all and end all.
But I certainly am an excruciatingly negative person. Meanwhile, here, you've got me beat in this respect. That says a lot, to me, about whether you're even worth the trouble to respond to.

Bordeaux? What was wrong with it? Than again my previous statement might not be true. You might be the be all end all with regards to cynicism after all.
Either clarify your position or don't bother.

In one word CLASS. Or the lack of. I thought you ought to try your own medicine, no? At least before 'healing' others.
Class? You're really trying to, again, compare Suarez being a ridiculous cheater with both Juventus and Liverpool going ahead with a scheduled match amidst turmoil because of the fans? Because they didn't want to run the risk of things getting further out of hand? All the while, both sides, being unaware of the true nature of what had happened in the stands?

You are utterly ridiculous. After I finish this post, I will put you on ignore.

No stop! Don't start daydreaming with 'kissed the man's feet or something ludicrous' and such gibberish. First, answer one, much simpler and straighter question: What have they done?
A more telling question to pose would be what you would have them do for him. Clearly something outlandish and downright stupid. The aforementioned foot-kissing, for instance.

Anyway they aren't right it's not a day to argue. Besides everyone has his own views regarding topics, its just quite perplexing to me that a man claiming he would prefer his team to lose than win with unsportsmanlike conduct isn't bothered at all if in a game we are all cheering and jeering and others are dying. To each his own as I said.
See the rest. Good-bye and good riddance.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
this thread will never be moved from here

now about Alessandro Del Piero, God, Il Maestro, Il Fantasista, Pinturicchio, Il Capitano ... i owe him the love i have for this club, i learned from him how to keep my word, how to be a man on the field and maybe outside...he's the perfect role model who has never made Juve look bad in 20 years. He never dissapointed us the fans, bringing joy to me and you guys more than anyone else football wise.
I can remember the game vs real at home in 2003 perfectly...that was the most important game of my life so far..that won made me happy for a week.
He terorised defences in these 20 years making us champions 8 times..winning a lot of trophies...what else can we ask for?
Goals after goals after goals..all the records broken, i remember his hattrick with firenze in the coppa...
Capocannoniere in B and A ..that was something i will never ever forget.
The goal versus steaua bucharest with the a la del piero shot...he fuckin invented a way of shooting
The way he helped us when we were down in B, being the first one who promised that he will stay no matter what.."you can't leave a lady" i swear i fucking love you
I remember like it was yesterday the way i used to play with a small ball in the house in 1997 and shout del pierooo del pieroo goaaal after seeing their match with dortmund. that backheel is one of a kind
The way he takes it like a man, anything ... the gentleman in him is a thing that makes me raise my hat and say you're a real man
Adidas predator 2003 edition - 4 ever the best boots
The Del Piero Sideburns - fapping material
His goals vs real in 08 - fapping material
His family, his wife sticking by always - the model of a wife
The assist for Trezeguet ...how the fuck did he think to do a rovesciata over there? from that angle? he isn't human i swear
His skills, tehnique...both feet player...oh damn it it's unbelievable how a player can dribble like that..fuck messi, fuck barca, fuck ronaldo, fuck neymar, he has the best tehnique i've ever seen

so how the fuck should we live next season without you capitano? witout you coming from the bench and save our ass everytime? how ? it will never be the same without you :cry: ... i fuckin hate agnelli and all the curva shouted c'e solo un presidente? is it just me and 3,4 members from the forum? is it something i fail to understand?

you have given every breath..you have given blood (last year game vs donno..) you have given almost 20 years for us, and for that i will never forget you..i will fuckin always remember you, defend you, and think of you as my 2nd father..the role model i always had. I hope you live 200 years and maybe you will come back to play for us (ala beckham for milan) if you're going to US.

Goodbye Ale but this isn't the end..you're the king of Juve...you will come back one way or another. Black and white is in your blood.

Grazie per tutti

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm happy Abed. I really am. He's leaving having won the most meaningful Scudetto. He left like a true hero, something you could only read about in the stories. I'd be really sad if I still liked Juve or if it was Del Piero's last game. Definitely not now. The day Agnelli announced his retirement was a sad day because Juve still meant a lot to me back then. I wasn't really that emotional today except when he was saying goodbye to the fans.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I wish he could stay forever but as he himself said "could not have wished for a better farwell" :touched:

Damn, I still can't believe he won't be here with us next season..

STARx3

May 13, 2012
Grazie Il Capitano. Perfect goodbye. Hope he'll have a place as a director in Juventus in the future. Maybe in a symbolic role like Di Stefano has with Real even now. He should have it but AC Milan showed with Maldini that even the most obvious things to fans are not what they seem.

I don't see him as a coach, don't think he was born to be one.

Apr 29, 2006
Since I cannot resist... Look at my original post. Look at yours. First you said he had "no final game." A conclusive statement. I asked what about today? What about the coppa final? You then started crying about Nedved's being better, somehow, which was absolutely incomparable to today (if we consider today DP's final game - which it is, in a sense, in front of our crowd, on our pitch, and the end of his league career). Now you're moving on to Alex "already having plenty of titles"? That's really the card you're going to play? If you don't see how this was a special season, well, what else can I say? The manner in which he was sent off, on the back of a historic moment for the club, wherein he got to play a decisive role at times, and leave us on top speaks for itself. You need to remember Alex was/is a servant of the club, when it's a good moment for Juventus, it's a good moment for him too.

But I certainly am an excruciatingly negative person. Meanwhile, here, you've got me beat in this respect. That says a lot, to me, about whether you're even worth the trouble to respond to.

Either clarify your position or don't bother.

Class? You're really trying to, again, compare Suarez being a ridiculous cheater with both Juventus and Liverpool going ahead with a scheduled match amidst turmoil because of the fans? Because they didn't want to run the risk of things getting further out of hand? All the while, both sides, being unaware of the true nature of what had happened in the stands?

You are utterly ridiculous. After I finish this post, I will put you on ignore.

A more telling question to pose would be what you would have them do for him. Clearly something outlandish and downright stupid. The aforementioned foot-kissing, for instance.

See the rest. Good-bye and good riddance.
Look, gringo - I have no grudge against you - I just think you are not a very bright fella. Usually, I will let it slide - like the Pulitzer worthy Suarez gospel written by you - but not here and in this thread. All the color-coded text is pure nonsense anyway taken in perspective. I just hope you aren't color blind. It's pointless to explain to a fan that doesn't understand what the majority of fans in the stadium felt. Yes, I am talking about your inability to comprehend they didn't give a shit about the record breaking performance - "all eyez were on da captain, brother." Believe me if you are thinking that is because they do not understand or cannot put things in perspective - well - look at the colored text AND THINK AGAIN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 218)