Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (226 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm overwhelmed by the events today. The images moved me so much. I've never cried like this for a player, not even Roberto Baggio.

Agnelli is wrong and inconsiderate. It's power play.

I know there will never be another. In my head and heart, you are forever the captain of my team. We'll take your spirit wherever we go, and this team will build a winning cycle embodying everything you ever stood for. As a fan, you will always be with me in spirit when i watch this team play.

I'm not ready to say goodbye, but i did realise something. For our Capitano's sake I much rather Ale leaves holding aloft a trophy than be somebody sitting on a team dugout doing nothing. If not this year, he would certainly leave next year, and I rather we ask 'why' than 'why not'. Like Kurt Cobain once said, "its better to burn out than fade away."

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
Yez, Ibrahimovic. He has always been a man of the bigger picture. And his winning record is there to testify against your confusion. You see, some people chase trophies like madmen, while others are even more than that. Juventus is more than titles, otherwise it wouldn't seem ludicrous what Moratti and co. were proposing back at the time.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Some people in this thread are shameless.

Del Piero is gone there's nothing none of us can do about it and we know it but Let us fanboys say whatever we like, it was hist last league game ffs.

I don't even support your club and you know it but I love this man, one of my fave players ever.
This! Dhee, the day ZZ left I was in a crying fit and wanted to toss everything out the window and I refused to watch a few games after that too cuz I was so mad so this is how these guys feel too. Let 'em vent. And guys Dhee is just mad because some people are leaving the club entirely cuz Ale is gone. So please don't toss him out the window with the tv.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I love you my God, icon, idol! Thank you for everything! You will always be my favourite player, wherever you play! I cant say anything more at the moment, i really cant... :cry:

GRANDE ALE!!! :touched:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Some people in this thread are shameless.

Del Piero is gone there's nothing none of us can do about it and we know it but Let us fanboys say whatever we like, it was hist last league game ffs.

I don't even support your club and you know it but I love this man, one of my fave players ever.
Tell me about it! Even today there must be asses all over the place to preach us about what's right and what's wrong.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
What's funny is that I do feel sad about him leaving but his goal today cheered me up after breaking up with the girlfriend yesterday. There are few people who can do this to me and Ale is one of them.

Apr 15, 2006
Yez, Ibrahimovic. He has always been a man of the bigger picture. And his winning record is there to testify against your confusion. You see, some people chase trophies like madmen, while others are even more than that. Juventus is more than titles, otherwise it wouldn't seem ludicrous what Moratti and co. were proposing back at the time.
I don't even know what this has to do with my point about basically looking at what the club as a whole has achieved today rather than looking at DP's exit. Actually, I don't even want to know. Save it.

This! Dhee, the day ZZ left I was in a crying fit and wanted to toss everything out the window and I refused to watch a few games after that too cuz I was so mad so this is how these guys feel too. Let 'em vent. And guys Dhee is just mad because some people are leaving the club entirely cuz Ale is gone. So please don't toss him out the window with the tv.
I don't mind if they left the club because of Ale. What I'm worried about is that on a day when we finally lift the scudetto after years of pain and struggle, they just have to talk about how Agnelli didn'y extend the contract of their favourite player! I mean, come on! You've been whining about that all season. Couldn't you just drop it for one day and just celebrate the moment and be happy for Ale lifting the scudetto again? THAT is what bothers me!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
C'mon am really speechless just why he can't play for one more year.. he can do it! tbh he helped us through this year. it's not just about his legacy but he still bangs the big clubs like Milan and Inter and Madrid etc... just do the same you did this year. he didn't complain and he really helped coming off the pitch. Andrea is talkin' this too far. he thinks he will get Trophies under his name.. shame really!

but i believe that Del Piero still happy after all that he got this Scudetto like Buffon after such terrible suffering post calciopoli.

I missed Camo and Ndeved and Trez in such a day.

Coppa for Del Piero makes me a happy man.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I don't mind if they left the club because of Ale. What I'm worried about is that on a day when we finally lift the scudetto after years of pain and struggle, they just have to talk about how Agnelli didn'y extend the contract of their favourite player! I mean, come on! You've been whining about that all season. Couldn't you just drop it for one day and just celebrate the moment and be happy for Ale lifting the scudetto again? THAT is what bothers me!
It's like finally finding a cure for cancer the day your wife dies. It's a great thing for humanity but at the end of the day that won't bring her back.

Did I really just use a cancer analogy on Ale? :p Anyway you get my meaning. :smile:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't even know what this has to do with my point about basically looking at what the club as a whole has achieved today rather than looking at DP's exit. Actually, I don't even want to know. Save it.

Because it's also the day when Ale played his last game. If you don't get it, you don't get it.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Annnnd still upset, not really upset but i feel kinda dull. Fuck Agnelli, today is the day of the greatest player ever to play for Juve, the greatest man ever to be associated with Juve.

I don't care what team you join next, I'll follow you everywhere Capitano (before some of the retards come outta their holes, Juve still is our numero uno)

Forza Capitano :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 218)