Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (124 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't want to say much, or else I'll start shedding a ridiculous amount of tears. I just wanna say goodbye to a HUGE part of my childhood, teenage years and even early adulthood(now). I wish him the best, and I hope that the remaining of his life would be as successful as his footballing career. Take care of the wife and kids, and more importantly take care of yourself.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
After today, it's really clear that this is the best time for Ale to leave.

Not because he has nothing left to offer, but because there's no better way we could possibly send him off.

We need to let him go, for his sake.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
DP fans should be grateful that DP gets to leave Juve by lifting the scudetto and potentially the Coppa Italia, rather than like Nesta and Inzaghi, who leave by getting a 10 min. pity run out and by lifting NOTHING!
I was never really an Inzaghi fan but for some reason I can't hate on him. At least he got to score a goal at Milan :yuck: before he left. Forza Inzaghi.

I was also just thinking if it weren't for Del Piero I would probably had never known Juve existed. :oops:

Apr 15, 2006
Delpie has given the club a lot more to be grateful for.

And please, Nesta and Inzaghi are not really as important.
They are all legends, and they deserve the best send off possible. Leaving Juve by winning the double when the team is at the start of something beautiful is sooooooooooo much better than leaving the club without nothing and seeing the team in shambles.

For you people, everything is never enough. Rather than whining about everything, cherish these moments cos they could've been so much more worse. Be happy that he's leaving as a champion!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
ADP should never leave and I'll never be happy about his departure.

Some people just don't realize Ale is the greatest (not just one of the greatest, but the greatest) player in our history.

No matter where he goes, I'll follow him because he's the reason I'm celebrating this scudetto today and probably my life wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for Ale. A real warrior, the personality of Juve, the man who gave everything for you and me. He's not just a legend that will come and go, he will always be a part of me and part of the people that love him.

And you know something? Winning this scudetto felt so great but it also gave me mixed feelings because Ale is leaving us... Uno di noi! Per sempre Il mio Capitano!

Apr 15, 2006
ADP should never leave and I'll never be happy about his departure.

Some people just don't realize Ale is the greatest (not just one of the greatest, but the greatest) player in our history.

No matter where he goes, I'll follow him because he's the reason I'm celebrating this scudetto today and probably my life wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for Ale. A real warrior, the personality of Juve, the man who gave everything for you and me. He's not just a legend that will come and go, he will always be a part of me and part of the people that love him.

And you know something? Winning this scudetto felt so great but it also gave me mixed feelings because Ale is leaving us... Uno di noi! Per sempre Il mio Capitano!
Oh yes, because Conte and the rest of the team has done nothing to deserve the credit for winning the scudetto! :tdown:

You should change your username to 'ILiveForDelPiero'. Would be fitting considering how much you seem to love him rather than Juve!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Oh yes, because Conte and the rest of the team has done nothing to deserve the credit for winning the scudetto! :tdown:

You should change your username to 'ILiveForDelPiero'. Would be fitting considering how much you seem to love him rather than Juve!
You obviously didn't understand what I meant by that but I won't get defensive.

I meant it as in he was the person who introduced me to this club, these colors.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
They are all legends, and they deserve the best send off possible. Leaving Juve by winning the double when the team is at the start of something beautiful is sooooooooooo much better than leaving the club without nothing and seeing the team in shambles.

For you people, everything is never enough. Rather than whining about everything, cherish these moments cos they could've been so much more worse. Be happy that he's leaving as a champion!
Yeah, "for you people blah, blah, blah..."

For you people, you just accept any shit given to you.

Save the bullshit, Sheik.

You know what's the best thing, right? What Del Piero wants is irrelevant.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Without much exaggeration, you could perhaps say that this club simply would not exist today if it weren't for Del Piero... the fact that this club won the scudetto this season is a testament to what he did in going down to Serie B with this club.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009

Fully agreed. Done posting in this thread. No need for this unnecessary bitterness, on an otherwise awesome day, to seep into my brain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 118)