Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (234 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Fuck this shit. No final game. No testimonial match. No Champions League for the player that got this club to be champions of the world for the first time. Sure all the Agnellis were there, but there is something more about this thing. See the reaction of Conte when DP is subbed?
I don't know what happened, but he deserves everything. I've seen no better man on the field. He might not be the best player skill-wise of all time, but 11 DP's in a team would beat anyone. There will be just one problem with that they ought to be 11 captains in such a team... :(
i don't know - the team is above all and no one wants to drag DP around like a mascot, but he is the mascot and so much more for this team. I guess Conte embraces SAF philosophy of manager being the numero 1 in one team and while DP is in that team - that would have never ever happened. Even in Conte brings 5 CLs and 10 Scudetti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I will definitely not leave the club but a bit of my heart will go with Alex. That doesn't mean I won't support this club like I do now but it does mean that something will have changed.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I will definitely not leave the club but a bit of my heart will go with Alex. That doesn't mean I won't support this club like I do now but it does mean that something will have changed.
For sure, I don't think anyone will feel the same about Juve without Del Piero for quite some time. But no need go all emo and start inventing all kinds of conspiracies on this.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I will go emo right now, the man is my hero, he is Juventus for me. It is only natural that I will go emo, even if I am ecstatic for the success of this year.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I will go emo right now, the man is my hero, he is Juventus for me. It is only natural that I will go emo, even if I am ecstatic for the success of this year.
Emotional ok, but it's not the end of the world. If you DP fan, you go with him to the next club, if you Juve fan then it's a fucking sad day, but it's not the end of the world, players come and go, records are made to be broken and here with Juve I'm absolutely sure we will have our new special player with us in the next years.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
It's more like why are you guys not getting us! We understand that he is being pushed out but even if he was not he was going to be sitting on the bench most of the time anyway.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Should have been his choice whether to rot on the bench or not. Neither yours, nor Agnelli's.
So if Conte's role is to ensure that he use Juve's resources to the maximum capacity to succeed at Serie A and the CL, and Agnelli's role to ensure that Conte's got the maximum resources to do that, it's Alex's choice to take up a roster role and some of the club salary budget -- even if nobody has any intention of playing a 38-year-old in a CL or even Serie A match? :confused:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So if Conte's role is to ensure that he use Juve's resources to the maximum capacity to succeed at Serie A and the CL, and Agnelli's role to ensure that Conte's got the maximum resources to do that, it's Alex's choice to take up a roster role and some of the club salary budget -- even if nobody has any intention of playing a 38-year-old in a CL or even Serie A match? :confused:
Too bad reason will not reach these deaf ears in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 226)