Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (155 Viewers)

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Del Piero on Al-Jazeera sport: I wanted to play in Champions league, but some things have changed and I accept it.

I rest my case as I don't feel like adding anything more, I've cried enough today. I'll definitely thank him before Coppa match.
Shit i didn't want to read that :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Why?????????????????????
Why are they not renewing his contract he did great for us this season!!!!
FUCK THIS SHIT.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Del Piero on Al-Jazeera sport: I wanted to play in Champions league, but some things have changed and I accept it.

I rest my case as I don't feel like adding anything more, I've cried enough today. I'll definitely thank him before Coppa match.
God, my heart just stopped for like five seconds.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

I think I'll take a day or two myself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Do you really believe Del Piero would have been given a start, let alone a sub, in the CL a year older than what we saw this season??

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

So wrong, I am so angry and just numb I do not know what to feel Rab..I will be bitter about this forever.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
dp isn't the guy to tell the world, yeah it's x fault cuz i'm not playing for juve anymore...he took it like a man and we will never know the whole truth. but i'm 100% that he would rather play 30 mins in a season for juve than moving to another country/club

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Did anyone ever found out why he was subbed off so early? :/
And why didn't everyone (also the bench) come on the pitch to hug him like Nedved? :/
I just can't help but feel that he deserved so much more in every way...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Do you really believe Del Piero would have been given a start, let alone a sub, in the CL a year older than what we saw this season??
It's nice to see at least a bit reason in this thread.

Emotianal day guys, but in the end it's for the best, DP should not just a sub, and that's what would have happened if he stayed. Time to thank him, and move one.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
blʘndu;3668583 said:
dp isn't the guy to tell the world, yeah it's x fault cuz i'm not playing for juve anymore...he took it like a man and we will never know the whole truth. but i'm 100% that he would rather play 30 mins in a season for juve than moving to another country/club
Exactly!!!! he loves Juve!!!
Fuuccckkk Unibrow!!!!! I swear I hate him to bits!

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Even I did not see the match, nor anything I can not stop crying in my hotel room. The saddest day in modern football history. Juventus will not be the same without you Aleeeee.. :cry:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The reality is that DP could barely get play time at age 37 in Coppa matches, let alone league matches. How humiliating it would be for him to eternally rot on the bench, onlooking for a match with the importance of the CL. And Juve cannot be in the business of parading him around for fans every other match, regardless of the outcome.

There comes a point where you have to leave with your head held high and with the ultimate dignity. It annoys me that so many of Del Piero's fans would rather see him humiliated like that in a never ending future.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Thank you. Thank you. That's all I got to say. Thank you for being one of the inspiration to me playing football. You & and Zizzou were two of the reason why I support this club. I don't think of this as a goodbye. But more like a "see you later". He'll be back guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)