Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (236 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
On a team level I have no doubt that he's at maximum joy, but on a personal level he's unhappy. I can easily tell.
Ofcourse, but do you think he would be happy if he get's one more year? Alex with his class and skills should always play, he is to much of a winner to sit on the bench at a club that doesn't want him, you know that too Rab.
I still hope they extend it, he deserves it. Alex one more time in the CL in a Juve jersey would give us so much joy.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
I'm serious. I hope he never steps or be part of this low Management.

And I'm positive he will never be a part of it, when you leave unhappy there's low chance of coming back.
As long as the people who wanted him out are still with the club I hope. I want him to be an important decision maker for the club in future.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
If he will leave, the best thing to do it would be to rename the stadium after Alex.
I know that it's nearly impossible, but I could not find a better sign of apreciation.
For the gazilionth time, you can't name a stadium after a person until he's been dead for 10 years or something.
Let's all hope that day will be as far off in the future as possible .

Jan 5, 2011
I think moving to USA is the right decision for Alex. I don't want him to stay as a bench player in Juventus but I also know that he is not great as he was to be a regular starter so why don't go to MLS and enjoy playing football as much as he can. What makes me sad is it seems Del Piero is not welcomed to be a Juve board member after he officially retires. I think he is well deserved to have that position, and it is also for Juve benefit to have him in that position.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think moving to USA is the right decision for Alex. I don't want him to stay as a bench player in Juventus but I also know that he is not great as he was to be a regular starter so why don't go to MLS and enjoy playing football as much as he can. What makes me sad is it seems Del Piero is not welcomed to be a Juve board member after he officially retires. I think he is well deserved to have that position, and it is also for Juve benefit to have him in that position.
He's greater than ever. You just can't see it.

Jan 5, 2011
He's greater than ever. You just can't see it.
Maybe you are right, cause he performed superb every minutes he has played this season. But ... leaving after this magnificent is the best ending I can think for him, especially when he still doesn't want to end his career yet. Leaving now and be back in couple years is what I truly hope for him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I will not be able to hold back my tears on Sunday. Pretty damn sure. I maybe a bigger fan of baggio, but I have more jerseys of Del Piero in my cupboard. And I cant imagine seeing football without him around. I'm just so fucking used to him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Its been said so many times that Juve wont be the same without Del Piero, so fucking true. Then people will pop up left and right saying club is always bigger than a player. Some of these retards dont even know what that means because unless uve been following Juve since before the time of Del piero you have no idea how big a fool you look like when saying that.

With ANY other player that statement is true, but there is only ONE capitano, One del piero and there will not be another man like him.

EVERYTHING about Ale's departure is shambolic, this is not the Juve i grew up loving, this does not make us very different from milan that discarded pirlo and del piero is 100 times the legend pirlo was/is/will be.

Such a perfect season and yet the most disappointing one. Only reason this season has been gracious is because Ale has kept quiet. At times i wished so bad he just says it like it is and then we shall see how agnelli faces the fans, but i guess he is a better man than i am and will leave a bigger man than them all.

Still holding on to the silly possibility that he will remain at Juve, after he is gone i will continue to love this club but Agnelli will never have my respect no matter what he achieves at this club.

Fuck the orangutan.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ale is so badass being able to take such a hard looking nipple twister from Neddy and keep this cool look on his face... infact he kind of looks turned on maybe him and Sonia get up to some serious kinky business in the bedroom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 228)