Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (107 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
La riporto così come me l'hanno riferita (fonte USA): Alessandro Del Piero giocherà con i Los Angeles Galaxy ed esiste già un precontratto.

The carry-over as I have reported (source USA): Alessandro Del Piero played with the Los Angeles Galaxy and there is already a preliminary contract.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
La riporto così come me l'hanno riferita (fonte USA): Alessandro Del Piero giocherà con i Los Angeles Galaxy ed esiste già un precontratto.

The carry-over as I have reported (source USA): Alessandro Del Piero played with the Los Angeles Galaxy and there is already a preliminary contract.
I reckon he will play in MLS, probably NY or LA.
:agree:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So far he has a better goal+assist ratio than the other attackers. Not by much, but still better.

Goal+assist:
Del Piero 1 goal+assist in 130 minutes
Vucinic 1 goal+assist in 136 minutes
Matri 1 goal+assist in 139 minutes
Quagliarella 1 goal+assist in 240 minutes
Borriello 1 goal+assist in 386 minutes

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Los Angeles will be the worst place for the Europeans who want to follow DP, with the 9 hour difference from CET. A match played at 20:00 in LA, is 5am in Croatia, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain etc.

Rab, be prepared for lots of 6am wake ups :D

Aug 2, 2005
Andrea announcement of Ale last year was well managed and intended from Andrea, most of the fans now after winning is like prepared for Ale leaving, reactions is not as huge as expected, part of this though the fact that alex is silent about all of this, the other part is we won the scudetto.

It is like history repeating, new coach, new management, baggio last year, a solid team with no prima donna, we won both coppa and serie a, (1995)

If we won the coppa, CL next year will be ours. Lol

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Andrea announcement of Ale last year was well managed and intended from Andrea, most of the fans now after winning is like prepared for Ale leaving, reactions is not as huge as expected, part of this though the fact that alex is silent about all of this, the other part is we won the scudetto.

It is like history repeating, new coach, new management, baggio last year, a solid team with no prima donna, we won both coppa and serie a, (1995)

If we won the coppa, CL next year will be ours. Lol
Well managed? Well intended?

I am a bigger fan of Baggio than i am of Alex, and i can tell you, that in the overall scheme of things you cannot compare their contributions to Juve and what they meant to the club. Alex has been here two decades. He compares with Boniperti and he cannot be exposed in a shareholder's meeting. And then have Marrotta give the interviews he gave, with nobody clarifying the situation.

If Alex wasnt the gentleman he is, this scudetto wouldnt have been celebrated half as much had he chosen to speak out against the management. And god knows if there would be a scudetto to celebrate at all, had Alex not contributed. But hes too good for everyone that runs the show here.

Aug 2, 2005
I am not comparing Alex and Baggio.
In fact i am more of fan of baggio more than alex, I only was making comparison history related.

and in all scenarios am against what Andrea said and how he treated Alex, but he suceed in absorbing angry fans reactions with the help of the gentleman Ale is.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Los Angeles will be the worst place for the Europeans who want to follow DP, with the 9 hour difference from CET. A match played at 20:00 in LA, is 5am in Croatia, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain etc.

Rab, be prepared for lots of 6am wake ups :D
Welcome to my world. I don't want to believe that he will go....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)