Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (108 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
That was really awesome. Anyone got a video of that? fucking espn3 stops broadcast 2 mins after final whistle and cuts the after game celebrations
This really annoyed me and they didnt show the match between the 70th and 77th minute so i missed Ale's entrance to the field and anything else that happend in that time.

Has anyone got a HQ video of the goal yet and celebrations? id really like to see Conte's reaction.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I had a shit week this week, was extremely exhausted today. Had a sleepless night last night, working on papers and shit, I slept during the day today and missed the game. Once I woke up...I immediately looked up the score, saw the victory...then saw DP's name. I almost shed a tear but didn't....once I've seen the freekick I went berserk and forgot all my problems. DP is a constant source of joy for me and I truly feel blessed to have witnessed such a man. Inshallah I'll see him score more goals like those next year in the CL.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I stopped to read some pages from that thread, and god, they are really pathetic.

They call conte "cunte" jajaja that was a good one...
They say that del piero is a little fucker and other guy said that Juventus doesnt deserve a player like him.

The good thing is that while some were saying that lazio got robbed with red cards and such,,, other more realistic milanisti accepted that lazio played poorly and juve deserved the win.

The best of all was one dude that said our celebrations after alex goal were lame and we looked like tards. Hahah envy in a serious thing.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
I had a $#@! week this week, was extremely exhausted today. Had a sleepless night last night, working on papers and $#@!, I slept during the day today and missed the game. Once I woke up...I immediately looked up the score, saw the victory...then saw DP's name. I almost shed a tear but didn't....once I've seen the freekick I went berserk and forgot all my problems. DP is a constant source of joy for me and I truly feel blessed to have witnessed such a man. Inshallah I'll see him score more goals like those next year in the CL.
Exactly

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I woke up at 4am to watch the game here :( so by the time ADP was standing over the dead ball i was just sitting on my couch waiting for something to happen and extremely tired. When I was him run into the shot past Pirlo, who was stil arguing with the ref I knew that ADP had it all worked out and had outsmarted them all. In that split secon I knew he'd score.

Then I just sat back with a smirk on my face and had a quiet chuckle to myself. At his age and after 700 games his legs aren't the fastest any more but there isn't a football brain on the planed quicker than his.

FORZA IL CAPITANO!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)