Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (74 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: Del Piero was Serie A goal scorer at the age of 34 and was voted as best Italian player.

The year after, he was Juventus top scorer as-well.
as i said many times, for me his carreed ended in 2007/2008, the year he won all those honours, yet allready had to take brakes every now and then.

the year after he was juventus top scorer with 13 goals. hardly impressive, as he also took all the penalty's

he went from 21 to 13 goals.

sorry, that is decline.

i'm not a del piero hater, he's the reason i became juventus fan and every jersey i bought till 2009 had his name on it.

but he isnt that player anymore. he was allways top 3 shadowstriker of the world.
after 2008, he became alot less, wich is logical considering age.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Posted this in the FM thread, but this nigga beast :lol:
Iaq on the pitch? As soon as I started FM12 I started a save with Juve and placed Amauri, Iaq and Toni in the reserves. Every now and then I told them exactly how I felt/feel about them IRL. None of them received a single minute on the pitch until their contracts ran out. Huge buzzkill to see you using them. :(

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Nedved : " "Non credo che Del Piero viva bene questo momento, lo conosco, è un campione e vuole sempre giocare. Sinceramente non posso vedere un campione come lui in panchina o in tribuna, i campioni devono finire in piedi, giocando le partite. Anche con un'altra maglia sulle spalle? Il mio giudizio è da tifoso e da amico, gli voglio bene. Ci ha dato tanto, e mi spiace non vederlo giocare. Tocca a lui fare delle scelte. Gli ho parlato, lui ha voglia di giocare fino a 40 anni".

Read the last part , Ale told Pavel that he wants to play until he's 40 years old , and our management with a stupid move announced his last season with juve .
A living legend like Alex deserves to end his career in the club that he has done what nobody did and probably no one will .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 50)