Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (150 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think I know what happened to Dzeko deal.

Man. City Sheikh's knows Cannavaro is very close to Ale and since Fabio lives in Dubai it was easy for the rich Sheikh to meet up with Fabio and ask him to speak with Del Piero to stop Agnelli and Marotta from signing Dzeko and give Man. City free road to sign the Bosnian player. Eventually, Cannavaro managed to convince his close friend Juve's captain and Del Piero prevented both Marotta and Agnelli from signing the Wolfsburg player.

Incredible what Ale is capable of.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't worry. Ale doesn't mind he'll come. he just can't promise for how long he'll stay.
It depends on Dzeko himself though. It's obvious why Zlatan got to stay much longer than Diego: his cocksucking abilities were excellent.

I don't really know what that says about Trez though.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007

Man. City Sheikh's knows Cannavaro is very close to Ale and since Fabio lives in Dubai it was easy for the rich Sheikh to meet up with Fabio and ask him to speak with Del Piero to stop Agnelli and Marotta from signing Dzeko and give Man. City free road to sign the Bosnian player. Eventually, Cannavaro managed to convince his close friend Juve's captain and Del Piero prevented both Marotta and Agnelli from signing the Wolfsburg player.

:lol: :lol:

City<3

Jan 4, 2011

ha ha funny ...... not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)