Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (111 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There is little to add with respect to what you saw on the pitch on Sunday evening after the goal for the 2-1 in the last second,” Del Piero wrote on his official website.

“I believe that in our celebration, which was shared with our fans, there was all our satisfaction for having carried home such an important win.

“It allowed us to move into second place, which our opponents that evening held, level on points with Napoli and six points from Milan.

“We need a win like this in the course of our reconstruction - brick by brick we are becoming a winning team. I am satisfied with the team's performance and my own.

“Anyway since yesterday evening our thoughts have turned to Chievo and the next three points that we want to get.”

- Sir Alessandro Del Piero on the victory over Lazio

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
IMO It is pretty obvious that he has to renew the contract, even though there is no whatsoever quote or confirmation. How do they expect even half-full stadium when Del Piero isn't in the team?

The thought of The king not being in the team sickens me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think he will renew but in a month after they're done with the transfer market in January. Stefano, Del Piero's brother and his agent said that they're relaxed and there's no rush for the contract and negotiations will start mid January-February.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Ofcourse they will renew it , not only is he the favorite Juve player of all time but Juventus will also get a financial blow if they don't renew it. Around 60% of the shirt we sell has Del Piero on the back, This guy sells us season tickets, it will be foolish not to renew it for 1 more year for both finacial aspect and for the Team.
Anyway i hope he stays here until he is 40!!!
Il Grande Capitano!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marotta:

The decision to renew is in Agnelli's hand.
This is what Marotta said:
Il rinnovo di Del Piero? Il presidente è stato molto chiaro, penso che si sistemerà velocemente.

The president was very clear (Agnelli talked about the renewal some days ago, you can find it in this thread), I think that it will be settled very quickly.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=243352

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)