Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (113 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
even my dad was mad hahha and he doesn't watch much football. But he knows who Del Piero is ;) can't wait to get my jersey :tuttosport: was great yesterday. IF I ever said anything negative about Del Piero I take it back. I him want back next year. Now I understand why we have so many DP fanboys

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Shouldn't have said the last sentence. Want to go home, very tired work day. :tdown:
If you want to walk on Victorias CB path here let me know. If all what you want to do here is provoke and just post here looking for a troll then make it easy on me and let me know, this way is better because sometimes I'm not in my mood to keep up with your fucked up Del Piero provocations and you'll make it easier on me not replying to your pathetic posts.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If you want to walk on Victorias CB path here let me know. If all what you want to do here is provoke and just post here looking for a troll then make it easy on me and let me know, this way is better because sometimes I'm not in my mood to keep up with your fucked up Del Piero provocations and you'll make it easier on me not replying to your pathetic posts.
Well most of the time I don't troll or provoke you, it just seems that you don't like the opinion I have about current Del Piero situation, and that I can't help you with, you will just have to deal with it.

As for today's comment, sorry, my bad. Just a very frustrating day...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I somehow feel that what I have said was only negative so I will try to correct my previous comment.

Del Piero being a sub brings positives. He is seems more fresh and is more eager. Good to finally see him regaining his sharpness, even if that means he being confined to a sub role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)