Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (70 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
I changed my mind about his pass to Krasic, it took a bad bounce off the pitch and he did well to improvise but Krasic wasn't quite awake to anticipate it, like others have mentioned he was a little sleepy at times. Must be the Sicilian air and long journey.
Read few posts upwards.
Damn man he sounds serious :lol:

I suggest you to think again. :D
We can never know as We will never find Amauri in such a good scoring position to start with :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
People should get over it? I didn't see myself mentioning it or anyone else except the likes of you. YOU SHOULD GET OVER IT not me. You're mentioning it, I'M NOT.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, it was a bad pass and thats it, and people should get over it, and now you got people making exuses and shiftng blame as if it wasn't his fault.

Del Piero had good minutes when he came one, he did what he supposed to do and killed of the tempo with his smart fouls and helped take thre pressure of us a lot, but he choked big time there. Overall a good day for him in my opinion.
Choked big time? Come on! He made a bad pass and that's it, it wasn't like he made us miss out on the CL trophy or something.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Maybe he should have passed earlier but the point about hanging onto the ball is that it draws the keeper away from goal and gives Krasic an easier chance, if you watch the replay it took a bad bobble on his last touch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UXji2iiHdU#t=9m31s
Just saw it again.
Del Piero's idea was good. There was gonna be no defense at all after he drew the keeper away from the goal. And he was gonna pass a bit earlier if not for that unfortunate bounce, which complicated both DP's pass and Krasic's shot. I still think that it was much easier to score than to miss, though.

I think we're spending a lot of time analyzing and criticizing something as meaningless as that action. Last minute and a 3:1 lead. I don't really give a damn if Krasic didn't win some bonus money for scoring a meaningless goal. Most of the posts both here and in the match thread are about this last minute action at 3:1. It takes away the spotlight from a very important win and a very good performance by 2-3 Juve players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I saw the highlights...DP looked ok, even when he commited 2 big mistakes in the header and the bouncing pass... but he seemed to be on the right track, just a little cold.

IM pretty sure that in his next game he will rock the nets-

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ignore man, he did not do two big mistakes nor did he choke. The header was well taken and Del Piero is not the only one who misses. As for the pass it's just a bad pass, not the end of the world. People just love knee jerk reactions.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Two big mistakes?

The header wasn't easy you know.
okm lets say that two different play were he could have scored. But nothings wrong with that! nobodys perfect. And yes the header was cool but sasly he missed.

Still, i think he was not horribad like some say.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Yeah, I might have over done it with "he and no one else" :p But I still think that the the blame, well at least most of the blame should be on Del Piero, because he is a striker and he should know better how to finish such attacks.

And talking about exeggeration, well 50% if not more of this thread is exeggeration. What gets on my nerve is that Del Piero gets a pass on such a sloppy control and most of the guys here are trying to defend and shift the blame on Krasic.

Yeah, maybe Krasic should have scored even with such a pass, but that doesn't take away that such an expirienced player with extraordinary technique blundered a very easy goal.
Not you, just in general people arguing over a bad pass and bad finish. Let's do it for every player then, shall we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)