Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (39 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Felipe Melo: If I was Juve President, I would give Del Piero a life contract. Del Piero in Brazil is admired and respected, I have a lot of Brazilian friends and players that always ask me about him. He's a symbol.

ĵџvє_вãвγ

Earth Intruder
Jul 5, 2006
31.10.2010 HALLOWEEN THOSE WHO CELEBRATE ?
:D

Let's say that "trick or treat" or carved pumpkins aren't exactly our tradition, but in the latest years Halloween Day brought here from USA has become a nice party to held especially for those young. And when we are talking of going back and becoming children, there's nothing that can stop us...

In AdpTV section you'll find a nice video dedicated to this day. Some people will go partying wearing masks or monster and witches costumes...I trust you, guys, to take care of my dressing up! Thanks to the creativity of our editor and to the fantasy of my friends who posted really cool photos on my Facebook page, here for you our party in masks!

As for us today we have just to think to rest well before focusing on the next week engagements. Surely there's a good feeling after what we did last night. A victory like that one, a goal at San Siro (179th in A!!!) and the record number if goals, scored in serie A, wearing Juventus shirt are definitely worth a bit of movement on line, right?

By the way you, guys, blocked my Facebook page last night.. Just kidding!

It was really nice, thank you all!

Ps. Last but not less important argument: I want to wish good luck to Jorge and Paolo, who got injured and I hope they'll recover very soon!

Get better, guys!

Alessandro
http://www.alessandrodelpiero.com/en/news/12520
..***..

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
From juventus.com

Del Piero: «No more records to beat. I will set myself new objectives»
After having equalled it two weeks ago against Lecce, Alessandro Del Piero now beat the record held by Boniperti as Juventus top-scorer in the Serie A and did so in the best of circumstances. 179 goals and Milan-Juventus 1-2: an extraordinary victory.

Now all the possible records in the history of Juventus all bear the name of Alessandro Del Piero but he does not want to stop: «There are no more records to beat but I will go on because one needs to set new objectives. All matches are equal but some have a special taste and this one has it. It had been some time since we won at the San Siro and for this reason everybody was happy at the end. The victory obtained here in 1994/95? Of course I remember it. At the time we knew we would win the championship. Today’s victory gives us great enthusiasm but as from tomorrow we must think of the next commitments, otherwise we risk ruining everything. There is a great deal to do and we must think of our path».

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)