Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (48 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Moggi, last night on Sportitalia:"Del Piero is the real element of class in this Juve, the one that offers something more. When he plays he scores or he's involved in the dangerous actions. He's 36 years old but he's very useful, he's got class and he's indispensable".

About people saying that Ale may be a problem in the locker room:"Even when Capello was the coach Ale didn't complained and did his work great and scored goals. DP behaves like a captain, not like Totti who leaves the pitch, leaving very strong statements and causes difficulties for his team".

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
About people saying that Ale may be a problem in the locker room:"Even when Capello was the coach Ale didn't complained and did his work great and scored goals. DP behaves like a captain, not like Totti who leaves the pitch, leaving very strong statements and causes difficulties for his team".
A year and a half ago Moggi said that Del Piero complains too much now in the new Juve, which he never did when Moggi was in charge of Juventus and Del Piero never raised his voice back then.
Spot the pre-Calciopoli and post-Calciopoli difference.

And in that same interview Moggi said about Mourinho that he is not a special one but a normal one and that some other coaches would have done much better in the CL than Mourinho (that was back in 2009) :howler:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...del+piero+si+lamenta&cd=1&hl=it&ct=clnk&gl=it

Moggi :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If someone, some day, finds time to read and collect all Moggi's post-calciopoli interviews, there will be a hilarious story about a man who keeps changing his opinion, who contradicts himself all the time, who makes more wrong predictions than correct ones and who doesn't really care about Juve as much as he cares about attacking the new people in Juve and every single thing they do, even the positive ones.

Hey Moggi, still think that "Krasic non è uno di quelli che ti cambia la squadra" (Krasic isn't one of those players who change your team [to better]) and that Juventus should sign for the right wing the "real champion" Schelotto? :howler:

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=22847
http://www.tribalfootball.com/moggi-urges-juventus-go-cesena-star-schelotto-1127921

He should just shut up or talk only about the pre-Calciopoli Juve, as he does about Del Piero in Capello's era. Nothing he says about the Juve of today is helpful or of any meaning at all.
He can go on licking Zlatan's balls in every interview and keep saying how Milan will be the scudetto winners and how incredibly cool they are now with Zlatan, but he should stop sticking his nose in the team to which relegation he massively contributed.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He can go on licking Zlatan's balls in every interview and keep saying how Milan will be the scudetto winners and how incredibly cool they are now with Zlatan, but he should stop sticking his nose in the team to which relegation he massively contributed.
I can do nothing but agree here.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can do nothing but agree here.

And you know, I like Zlatan, but I find it incredibly annoying how Moggi keeps going on and on about Zlatan being the best thing in this league and how he'll win trophies to Milan.
Not because I disagree, but because it's clear why Moggi keeps telling that. He says all that only because he was the one who brought Zlatan to Italy and to remind everyone that the players he bought were greatness while the players new Juve buys are shit.
Even if so, he said it once, no need to repeat it week after week after week.

It's always about himself with this man. Always.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He might be rash but how would you feel if your 'family' weren't even there to support you in your darkest hour?
I don't think Marotta, Agneli, Del Neri and most of the people in Juve today had anything to do with the calciopoli trial, but I still hear Moggi using every single opportunity to badmouth whatever happens in Juve.
And now he found a very convenient excuse. He does it only because he loves Juve and cares about it more than everyone else.

Reminds me of Andy from this forum.
No hard feelings, Andy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)