Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (51 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Too bad he can't be benched the whole game Just called up when it comes to FRee Kicks lol. I love you Del Piero you'll always remain a Legend. I'll always wear your jerseys with pride but Bruce Springsteen your too old and tired, if you love the Old Lady let her Have some new Blood New Talent. That's if Morotta can bring any.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
the doubters will doubt (just look back thru the pages in this thread)....and what does Ale do? Delivers a big "fuck you" with his left foot.

It's funny and amazing that every season there are so many people (alot in this forum) who doubt Ale and say he is old and washed up blah blah blah. Granted he may not have the legs or pace he had 10 years ago but as he proved last night and he proves every season, and will continue to prove, he is capable of turning the game with a moment of magic. Where else will the magic come from?

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Like I said too bad they can't just bring him out like a special weapon for Free Kicks or Penalty kicks. Then put him back in the shack council young players.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Too bad he can't be benched the whole game Just called up when it comes to FRee Kicks lol. I love you Del Piero you'll always remain a Legend. I'll always wear your jerseys with pride but Bruce Springsteen your too old and tired, if you love the Old Lady let her Have some new Blood New Talent. That's if Morotta can bring any.
:shifty:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
can you believe these guys?...who the heck do we have guys? amauri is injured..we have him and iq...quag isn't in form right now..he needs some time to get in shape and to know the team better.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Nice to see that the doubters only choose to shit on Ale only when he's not scoring or when the entire team is playing like crap.

Kinda cool of them not to appreciate his skills & actually praise him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Morotta?

Perhaps I'll reconsider listening to you when you can actually spell the name of one of the most important people at Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)