Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (109 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm off to bed and to wish Alessandro Del Piero more starting matches than ever.

For the living legend, for the one and only one, Alessandro Del Piero. Good night everyone.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The DP bashing is ridiculous. No one with a brain is saying he should start every game but we're six matches into the season, he's started three, and won us two of them basically by himself. Stop trying to make it sound like he's useless.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
9) To play with Antonio, Gianluca, Roberto, Moreno, Fabrizio, Michelangelo, Ciro, Angelo, Giancarlo, Andrea, Dino, Sergio, Jurgen, Paulo, Didier, Zinedine, Filippo, David, Nicola, Massimo, Alessio, Luca, Vladimir, Attilio, Pietro, Christian, Alen, Raffaele, Michele, Edgar, Fabio, Zlatan, Puma, Patrick, Manuel, Mauro, Marcelo, Mark, Igor, Lilian, Gigi, Pavel, Paolo, Stephen, Claudio, Jonathan, Emanuele, Giorgio, Diego, Ama, Cristiano, Alexander, Hasan, Zdenek, Vincenzo, Cristian, Momo, Sebastian, Alberto, Simone and all the others...
Conte, Pessotto, Baggio, Torricelli, Ravenelli, Rampulla, Ferrara, Di Livio, Marocchi, Fortunato, Baggio, Almiron, Kohler, Di Canio, Deschamps, Zidane, Inzaghi, Trezegol, Amoruso, Carrera, Tacchinardi, Vialli, Jugovic, Lombardo, Vierchowod, Vieri, Boksic, Palladino, Padovano, Davids, Cannavaro, Ibrahimovic, Emerson, Vieira, Blasi, Camoranesi, Zalayeta, Iuliano, Tudor, Thuram, Buffon, Nedved, Montero, Appiah, Marchisio, Zebina, Belardi, Chiellini, Diego, Amauri, Zanetti, Manninger, Salihamidzic, Grygera, Iaquinta, Molinaro, Sissoko, Giovinco, Aquilani, Pepe.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Well, besides Almirón, the only Sergio i can think of who played at Juve was "Sergio Brio" but he played during the 70's and 80's, so DP didn't play with him.

As for Raffaele i can't think of any other than Palladino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)