Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (151 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
... to ruin what was left of an already crap season. :snoop:

Seriously though, coming from Zac, that's not exactly a compliment.
Some interpret what Ranieri said about Juve after getting fired as hints that Del Piero was the main problem in the team (probably because he always wanted to play) and also that Ale was a reason why we didn't do well under Ferrara (according to Ciro) so even though I wouldn't consider what Zac said as a compliment either, I think it's proving many wrong here. The difference between Zac and Ferrara/Ranieri is that the latter two were seeking excuses after getting fired by the board while Zac didn't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
No reason to keep going like this VicCB. You're like the 138938540th member who came here mostly to bash Del Piero. It just doesn't work.
You sure you guys aren't Mourinho fans? Your persecution complex is pretty funny, where's the army of guys saying Del Piero is finished?

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
You don't want to know.
Honestly though, you keep repeating again and again that there's thousands of members that came solely to bash Del Piero...aside from the fact that I came here because I love Juve, where are these thousands of people? Or is it that you're immature kids who can't stand someone not loving Del Piero and want to get rid of whoever doesn't like him??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
They left the place. They were so embarrassed that Del Piero kept putting decent performances and leaving his mark.

Others are still here but they don't make it much here because they have nothing more to add. So basically, what you are doing now is not a new thing for me or others, it's the same old radio we keep on hearing before each season starts. It's about time where you will disappear and hide your face.

If not, then the place will witness the drama I've been missing for sometime now.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I don't think Maradona ever claimed Del Piero was better than Zidane.

What he said was that he loved the passion Del Piero showed and how he seemed to enjoy himself on the pitch more than Zidane, so he liked Del Piero more.

That was my interpretation of what Maradona said, anyway.
That's exactly what he meant in spanish. He never said who the better player was, just that he prefers Del Piero.

Apr 15, 2006
Its funny how ppl crawl out of the woodwork at the start of every damn season saying Alex is finished , done ,blah, blah!!!
Look guys we know he`s on the wrong side of 30, we know he aint fast anymore.....but name me one guy whose saved our ass more times than him in the past couple years....this is after he`s been expected to be finished as footballer year after year!!
Till someone like him or as good as he`s been for Juve come along, I find it utterly disrespectful for kids like you to come in here and talk crap!
^ What he said... :tup:

Aug 17, 2007
Honestly though, you keep repeating again and again that there's thousands of members that came solely to bash Del Piero...aside from the fact that I came here because I love Juve, where are these thousands of people? Or is it that you're immature kids who can't stand someone not loving Del Piero and want to get rid of whoever doesn't like him??
That's right. We're like Helen and Morty Seinfeld. How could anyone not like our Jerry? I mean Ale...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
rab and zaf, motorhead and del piero style .... i just wanna hug you for the way you responded and made some people here to remember what is ale for juventus and what he did in the last years. Not only he had a tremendous contribution for us getting back in a, getting in ucl and getting close to inter but for the fans, for the entire world he was and still is an example, a role model, an idol for the things he done in Turin. All Juventus fans love him, all of Turin worships him...all the haters respect him...

Aug 17, 2007
rab and zaf, motorhead and del piero style .... i just wanna hug you for the way you responded and made some people here to remember what is ale for juventus and what he did in the last years. Not only he had a tremendous contribution for us getting back in a, getting in ucl and getting close to inter but for the fans, for the entire world he was and still is an example, a role model, an idol for the things he done in Turin. All Juventus fans love him, all of Turin worships him...all the haters respect him...
:dule:

This is our job bro :)

And you know what i like the most? that no matter how much we try, Ale is the only one who can make those people shut up and disappear. and he does that perfectly over and over again.

FORZA ALE- C'E SONO UN CAPITANO!!!

Sarò sempre al tuo fianco, io di te non mi stanco, sei la cosa più bella che c'è!! Alessandro Del Piero ole, Alessandro Del Piero ole, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero ole!!!!

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
If I didn't know better I'd have thought you guys were Twilight fans jerking off to Edward. :p

Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say, if there's anything to add during the matches I'll post again, but until then I'll just refrain from posting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Some interesting madness as usual in this thread...I am hardly obssessed with Dp, nor do I see him as one of the greatest players of all time, but I do have great respect for what he has done for this club. Im happy that Del Neri seems to prefer Diego for a starting role, as its time to look to the future, but also, not forget the past. As DP, despite his physical frailites and sloth pace, still can be very useful from the bench. In short, he is one of the most respected players in the game, for his loyalty and the manner in which he has always comported himself, both on and off the pitch. A polite statesman of sorts.

The DP cult on these boards is amusing, even touching to the heart...all these little ones so truly cocooned in their own little del piero worlds. So what eh??? I would rather they are devoted to one of our players, than a player from another team.

I wish him well in his last few seasons as a player, then am sure that he will continue with the club in some capacity, perhaps at first as an official ambassador.

Also...it was equally Nedved who drove the team onto a decent showing upon our return to Serie A, not at all just del piero. As can be seen by how much the spirit in the camp emptied out, after Pavel left the fold...

We are blessed as supporters to see some of the world's finest talent in our colours. All I can hope is that this trend continues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)