Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (108 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Del Piero promises his utmost
Thursday 1 April, 2010
Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero has promised to do his utmost to ensure his side qualify for next year's Champions League.

The Bianconeri currently lie seventh in Serie A, three points adrift of fourth place, but with an inferior head-to-head record as well, making it imperative that they finish above Palermo and Napoli in terms of points.

Speaking to the Juventus Channel ahead of this weekend's trip to Udinese, Del Piero said: “We will do everything to reach fourth place.

“By now, our primary objective is fourth place. We have the desire to realise it. It's not easy, because we don't have a favourable run in.

“But we have the qualities to finish there. It will be decided by what we do on the pitch.”

Del Piero then took the opportunity to speak about his future at the club.

“If my head and my legs allow me, I want to keep playing a little while longer at the highest level.

“As for my career, I carry the year I had in Serie B with pride. But we are still waiting for the moment to smile again. We hope it will be next year.”

Finally, Del Piero reflected on the recent revelations from the Calciopoli trial.

“It's a wound and a broad argument. Effectively in recent months, one article after another has come out that make you think something different to the sentence.

“But we await the facts. However, I wish that the titles that were taken away from us come to be recognised on a global level and not just because they feel like ours.”
:delpiero: :delpiero:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“It's a wound and a broad argument. Effectively in recent months, one article after another has come out that make you think something different to the sentence. "

Hopefully more players will talk about this issue so it gets more attention.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Football Italia

Alessandro and Sonia Marriage Split - is divorce near.

The Italian couple are about to be divorced in few weeks according to our sources in Turin.
The whole situation started when Del Piero opened his new Facebook fan page.The number of his fans is constantly rising but the new situation appears as a problem when Sonia checked Alessandro's status filled with comments made by one of his fans called Rabih Fawaz. Aleesandro's inbox was also burned from Rabih's private messages which expressed open emotional and love ambitions .
Rabih is also a member of Juventuz forum and a moderator there.As he wrote in one of his "love mails" to Del Piero,his worst days were when he needed to use an avatar which represented Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a Syrian flag in the same time, for almost a week,as a part of a bet. Living in Romania he is a constant threat to Del Piero family.Romania is a part of EU and he doesn't need a viza to reach Italy and Turin.
Famous Ale is rejecting to close his fan page showing his commitment to the fans but to Rabih as well, while Sonia showed her concern about Rabih and Alessandro new interaction over internet.
"I don't blame her" her lawyer said,while explaining her move towards the divorce.
How this saga is gonna end the following days will show us.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Football Italia

The Italian couple are about to be divorced in few weeks according to our sources in Turin.
The whole situation started when Del Piero opened his new Facebook fan page.The number of his fans is constantly rising but the new situation appears as a problem when Sonia checked Alessandro's status filled with comments made by one of his fans called Rabih Fawaz. Aleesandro's inbox was also burned from Rabih's private messages which expressed open emotional and love ambitions .
Rabih is also a member of Juventuz forum and a moderator there.As he wrote in one of his "love mails" to Del Piero,his worst days were when he needed to use an avatar which represented Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a Syrian flag in the same time, for almost a week,as a part of a bet. Living in Romania he is a constant threat to Del Piero family.Romania is a part of EU and he doesn't need a viza to reach Italy and Turin.
Famous Ale is rejecting to close his fan page showing his commitment to the fans but to Rabih as well, while Sonia showed her concern about Rabih and Alessandro new interaction over internet.
"I don't blame her" her lawyer said,while explaining her move towards the divorce.
:rolleyes:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Football Italia

You could have at least tried to make it a believable article.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)