Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (80 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßüякε;2217524 said:
So do you think he is bigger than the team?

Because if business teaches us anything, it's that no one is above the team and everyone is replaceable.
Bigger than the team itself? No. Bigger than anyone else from players, coaches, mang etc? Yes.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Chiellini: On this day, our Captain turns 35years old, therefore, I would like to wish him a happy birthday. Alex is an example to all of us, not only in the dressing room, but as a person in general.

:touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zidane: It was an honor for me to play alongside a boy who has turned out to be a leader and Juventus all time great, he is still playing with the same determination that I saw when I first joined Juventus, and he can still play forever:touched:, happy birthday Ale.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Zidane: It was an honor for me to play alongside a boy who has turned out to be a leader and Juventus all time great, he is still playing with the same determination that I saw when I first joined Juventus, and he can still play forever:touched:, happy birthday Ale.
Wow, that just made me all gushy. :touched:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Chiellini: On this day, our Captain turns 35years old, therefore, I would like to wish him a happy birthday. Alex is an example to all of us, not only in the dressing room, but as a person in general.

Del Piero on his official site: I will return stronger than before and I will keep on scoring.
Ahmed on Juventuz.com: I will cry like a bitch when Ale makes his comeback and takes to the field vs. Udinese

Jul 5, 2006
baby,take off that ring:faq1:

:touched:..***..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)