Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (201 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2188816 said:
:cry: i really miss this days this kits and this look every thing about this time.. we are more of Black not White we were like Angel of Death, every team in the world was afraid from us:agree: hope we can get back to our glory and i really hate to say it but we are far from it now. but let's hope the best for our team.

FORZAAAAAAAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXX
AND FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OUR FANS :flag1: :flag1:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nice Naggar. I have another clip to cope with it. Due to severe withdrawals of no weekly Ale, I have been watching this, an unhealthy amount of times in the last 2 months:

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Nice Naggar. I have another clip to cope with it. Due to severe withdrawals of no weekly Ale, I have been watching this, an unhealthy amount of times in the last 2 months:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR1h53LcTpA

Damn, he does these skills like in every single game but not many people notice, collected in one compilation he deserves a golden ball
Ronaldinho played 3 great seasons and won everything then "died" Alex been doing this magic for 18 years and won every trophy he played in, but he just doesn't stop

Thanks naggar for the video. i'm tearing up already watching it just thinking how I'm gonna accept the fact the one day he will retire. This day i wish it never comes :sad:

lol you're welcome, it's the day that should never come :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)