Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (75 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eℓvin;2130732 said:
If that's being bald, I don't know what Zidane is... headless?
Well that's why ZZ always nurtured an almost bald head. DP should follow suit, it's obvious his hair is receding.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Diego-Del Piero duo excites Platini

Friday 4 September, 2009

Michel Platini has hailed the new Juventus and says he “can’t wait to see Diego and Alessandro Del Piero together.”

So far the captain has been kept on the sidelines, but Coach Ciro Ferrara does plan to have both creative figures on the field at the same time.

“Diego is one of the classic No 10 players, those creative midfielders who are hungry for goals. Plus he has the same name as Maradona!” joked the UEFA President.

“It’s a great signing and I can’t wait to see Diego and Del Piero together.”

The impressive new squad has earned comparisons with Platini’s famous Juve side which won the European Cup in 1985.

“It’s early days yet. We had a great Juve with l’Avvocato [Gianni Agnelli] in charge, [Giampiero] Boniperti, [Giovanni] Trapattoni and [Gaetano] Scirea. Dark years have passed and now something truly important is coming to life.

“L’Avvocato always looked to the man rather than the player, so a champion was not just visible by his free kicks or dribbling skills.

“I think Agnelli would like this team. Juve were in his heart and he always needed objectives. He would have felt the club count get back to winning ways.”

The legendary patron had a very hands on approach to the Bianconeri, which included famous dawn telephone calls of advice for his players.

“He was up and about at five and every now and then my wife would wake me to say l’Avvocato was on the phone. At that time of the morning, I agreed with him on absolutely everything. Then went back to sleep…

“If he were here today, he’d do everything to restore the image and prestige of Juventus. Class came before results. Who knows, with him in charge those terrible things [in Calciopoli] might not have happened.

“Now I no longer live in Italy, I understand how much he is admired there. I miss him, but let’s leave him in peace.”

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Stop in Adana on your way to Antalya. It's not too far from Antalya.
My sources tell me that there is a girl in Adana who wants to meet you, a lot.
Actually I will drive to Adana, and will take my plane from there.

40days sarle... Been before to Antalya, loved it, great place, for how many days you staying?
6 days. 3 days in Kemer and 3 in Belek. Where you been in Antalya?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)