Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (81 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I started liking Juve back in 1989, when my best friend at the time, Maruo Italiano from Torino (his dad worked for Fiat), gave me a Juventus poster. I was living in Singapore back then, and my dad was (and still remains) an avid Milan supporter because of the Dutch Triumvirate (unfortunately, he now also supports Man Utd.)

However, I truly started supporting Juventus in the 1993-1994 season, the season in which we finished 2nd behind Milan.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i have supported juve my whole life, because of my dad initially but then through my own choosing. del piero was always my idol though ever since i can remember always have had his picture hanging up on my wall.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
started support Juve in 1999...after knowing there's a player named Del Piero.
why Del Piero is not in the squad for the confederation cup? =( sob sob..
I think Del Piero NT journey is coming to an end, what do u guys think?
Del Piero still better than a lot of NT players now e.g. Pepe, Toni etc..
sigh...
what is Lippi thinking?

Jul 26, 2007
started support Juve in 1999...after knowing there's a player named Del Piero.
why Del Piero is not in the squad for the confederation cup? =( sob sob..
I think Del Piero NT journey is coming to an end, what do u guys think?
Del Piero still better than a lot of NT players now e.g. Pepe, Toni etc..
sigh...
what is Lippi thinking?
Lippi is right imo. His main focus is to give the younger players more experience becouse they are the players that will be playing with Italy in the 2012 euro's. If he would just keep on calling those older players like DP, Totti etc. What will then happen after the WC when all the older players retire from the NT? Straight after the WC we will start seeing we will start to see even more changes and thats when Giovinco, Marchisio etc. start to get called up and the players that Lippi is calling up now will then be more experienced and will be known as the older bunch. So in 2014 Italy should have the perfect mixture of young and old(er) players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 74)