Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (224 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You didn't know? Del Piero is going to Chelsea in 2009. He could not say no to the dough.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I read in my newspaper that he's negotiating with Chelsea but i thought he;'ll reject their mega offer.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I read in my newspaper that he's negotiating with Chelsea but i thought he;'ll reject their mega offer.
Maybe we could include Alex in the deal for Wayne Bridge.

Bridge is worth more, but Alex could reduce the price a bit...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The most amazing thing happened when I was going out last night in Bologna. It was around 2am and we were in pretty much the most popular place in Bologna with everyone dancing and jumping and partying when all of a sudden the music stopped. And I don't know why, but everyone started singing Del Piero's name for 20 seconds. And I mean everybody. This country really likes football I suppose.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The most amazing thing happened when I was going out last night in Bologna. It was around 2am and we were in pretty much the most popular place in Bologna with everyone dancing and jumping and partying when all of a sudden the music stopped. And I don't know why, but everyone started singing Del Piero's name for 20 seconds. And I mean everybody. This country really likes football I suppose.
Thats because I was there too:D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
dude you should made a video of that..would have been sick!

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Well this is my 500th post, so i only found it right to post in the Del Piero thread. He has been my idol for ever now, a true legend and footballing God. I wish him all the best for the Euros and i cant wait to see him step on the pitch, it will be fantastic. Juventus and the captain have made such a great difference in my life, and i love everything about this club to death.

I also want to just thank everyone on the forums who has conversed with me over these recent times, because i've had this account since 2006, but now i like to post as against just read. I love the forums, and wanted to thank everyone for all their help and great input over the years, from the mods to all the other posters, thank you for a great time, and here's to many more good posts and juve wins and signings. Forza Juve, and Forza Juventuz.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 215)