Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (112 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I didn´t see a fantastic season like this for a long time form Capitano. Forza Grande Alex!

Do you guys think he has some dynamite left for Serie A? I hope he has, he will be a key figure next season together with Nedved.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I didn´t see a fantastic season like this for a long time form Capitano. Forza Grande Alex!

Do you guys think he has some dynamite left for Serie A? I hope he has, he will be a key figure next season together with Nedved.....
we all know the captain has the abilities, his problems were always with injuries and this season lady luck has been good to him.

I think if he doesn't have fitness problems he could have at least one great season and another good one. Serie B has been different in regards to technicality but there were still the tough tackling,closing down and rough treatment to the captain and he got on top.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
-I doubt Alex can play well next season, he becomes more and more fragile, lack pace, stamina, though nobody can question about his technique but i think that's not enough to compete at the top level of Serie A, he's more suitable to play for a club that target a midtable position, like Baggio at the end of his career...I dont expected more from him next season

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
-I doubt Alex can play well next season, he becomes more and more fragile, lack pace, stamina, though nobody can question about his technique but i think that's not enough to compete at the top level of Serie A, he's more suitable to play for a club that target a midtable position, like Baggio at the end of his career...I dont expected more from him next season
I think his stamina is more than good. with all the pressure he had in Serie B, with defenders ready to break his leg but to take the ball out from him, he managed to survive 90min, and his legs were proving that. There is much more stress in Serie B than A. So thats why I predict he'll do well in Serie A.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think the different game played in Serie B served as a long training session for many of our players, namely Alex and Pavel. Both those players have gained energy and stamina that started to show even more by the end of the season. Looking at their movement on the pitch it has increased much more by the last few games compared to the first few games. I predict both players will be key figures in our campaign next season.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ale looks leaner, fitter, stronger and more confident than ever b4 and Serie A should brace themselves...ADP is back on the prowl with goals under his belt and revenge on his mind...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005

04-05 & 05-06 was managed by Capello. He was a sub for Ibrahimovic where he managed to score 17 goals on the first and 20 goals on the second.. He wasn't getting enough time to play from the start so its obvious that we did not see much of him. But when he played he won us games. One would think that Del Piero was most probably our main reason for winning those two stolen scudetti.

I beleive he has what it takes and more to help us regain back our greatness.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
04-05 & 05-06 was managed by Capello. He was a sub for Ibrahimovic where he managed to score 17 goals on the first and 20 goals on the second.. He wasn't getting enough time to play from the start so its obvious that we did not see much of him. But when he played he won us games. One would think that Del Piero was most probably our main reason for winning those two stolen scudetti.

I beleive he has what it takes and more to help us regain back our greatness.
very true, well said:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 105)