Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (170 Viewers)

Nicko

Jun 29, 2006
Donadoni:

“Cassano is a talented player and I will wait for him to prove it to me, I have not discarded him. As for Del Piero, I am sure he will also show his value if he is given space.”

Nicko

Jun 29, 2006
Del Piero looks ahead

Alessandro Del Piero might be celebrating his 32nd birthday today, but the Juventus captain has insisted that he still has a lot to give to football.

“I do not feel that I am on the wane as some people have been saying for the past six or seven years,” said the Bianconeri legend, who has netted 203 goals for the goal.

“Instead, I feel that I can still do a lot and my performances on the pitch are proving it. I could have left in the summer, but I am glad I remained here for many different reasons.”

Juventus celebrated the captain’s birthday with a page on the club’s website, along with a series of pictures of the No 10 in action.

“A birthday wish – may you continue like this for many years to come, with the same spirit and unrivalled class which have given us so many happy memories over the years,” read the note.

“Thank you for the cups you’ve lifted for us, the championship triumphs, the records, those unmistakable Del Piero goals.

“Thank you for the noble way you’ve dealt with the most challenging moments, the sportsmanship you’ve shown towards your opponents, the warmth with which you have received us fans.

“Thank you for being our symbol, our captain and for how proud you make us feel to be Bianconeri, each and every day.”

Juventus host Pescara at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday, as they continue their race towards the top spot after the draw with Napoli on Monday.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Nicko said:
Del Piero looks ahead

Alessandro Del Piero might be celebrating his 32nd birthday today, but the Juventus captain has insisted that he still has a lot to give to football.

“I do not feel that I am on the wane as some people have been saying for the past six or seven years,” said the Bianconeri legend, who has netted 203 goals for the goal.

“Instead, I feel that I can still do a lot and my performances on the pitch are proving it. I could have left in the summer, but I am glad I remained here for many different reasons.”

Juventus celebrated the captain’s birthday with a page on the club’s website, along with a series of pictures of the No 10 in action.

“A birthday wish – may you continue like this for many years to come, with the same spirit and unrivalled class which have given us so many happy memories over the years,” read the note.

“Thank you for the cups you’ve lifted for us, the championship triumphs, the records, those unmistakable Del Piero goals.

“Thank you for the noble way you’ve dealt with the most challenging moments, the sportsmanship you’ve shown towards your opponents, the warmth with which you have received us fans.

“Thank you for being our symbol, our captain and for how proud you make us feel to be Bianconeri, each and every day.”

Juventus host Pescara at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday, as they continue their race towards the top spot after the draw with Napoli on Monday.
To all people who is still doubting that the KING has 203.... look at the bold line :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)