Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (119 Viewers)

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
I'm just sick & tired of this whole Robitcho Homodini issue. It's obvious that he's retarded. It makes no logical sense to do what he did to Del Piero. I thought DP was great in the 60 min he played in the first game. He was active and created chances. So how could he be totally dropped form the side. Currently he is in great form. Psychologically he WAS in a great frame of mind after winning the WC and Juve getting off to a good start and him scoring and assisting goals consistantly. And now this..... Just when I thought we were free from assholish coaches....And how could bigshits like Inzaghi and Iaquinta (retardedness personified) be called up? What has Iaquinta ever done. He's useless and ineffective. And Inzaghi is just a loafer. It just sucks that for the past 4 years coaches have been using DP out of position and keep expecting miracles from him. I keep asking myself what do these coaches expect him to do in the position that he plays? He is currently tied for the 4th top Italian scorer of all time. Most of those goals have been scored with him playing as true striker. Why does he continue to excel at club level? The only difference is the position he plays. This shit pisses me off. If I see Homodoni I'll run his decrepid retarded scum ass over

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
199 and counting...

All eyes will be fixed on one man at Treviso’s Tenni stadium tonight: Alessandro Del Piero. Just one goal away from the magical 200 mark, the Bianconeri captain is on the verge of creating history, and where better to complete his double century than 36km from his home town? Alex grew up in tiny San Vendemiano, honing the skills that would see him overtake Giampiero Boniperti at the top of Juve’s all time goal scorers chart last season with his 183th strike, but until now, he has never played at the stadium closest to his home turf. Juventus travelled to Treviso in April of this year but Alex missed the trip through injury. Seven months on, the prodigal son returns, and with one thing on his mind. His brother Stefano and his mother Bruna still live in this quiet corner of the Veneto, and both will be in the stands tonight, ready to watch the most famous member of the Del Piero clan - winner of countless Italian titles, the Champions League, the World Cup – leave the greatest imprint of them all on the history of the Bianconeri, goal number 200 in all competitions. Witness history with Livematch on Juventus.com, kick-off at 20.45.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
wfm221 said:
I will tell you something: Shut up stupid bastard and do not offend Alex anymore cause you don't know anything about football.
id prefer being a rational bastard rather than a blind whore.and i wont argue anymore with someone who uses willfuckmyself 221 time's abbreaviation for a username.

tata.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
salman said:
id prefer being a rational bastard rather than a blind whore.and i wont argue anymore with someone who uses willfuckmyself 221 time's abbreaviation for a username.

tata.

BRAVOOO!!! Your humour is so awesome, I'm impressed

Does exist here some moderator or admin to ban these anti-juventini who are here for offending other members??

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
salman said:

tata.
Are you on crack? The only crack you like is Cassano's
LMFAO
punk

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
salman said:

tata.
Oh and WFM probably stands for Will F@#k salman's Mom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)