Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (155 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Just saw it on the Tv.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Del Piero is sending Arsenal a tough warning saying that Nothing is over yet. Stating that they're close to qualify But Juventus will simply not gonna make it easy for them, saying: " I hope Arsenal fans didn't start singing, because we'll be singing our song in Delle Alpi and because we have nothing to loose ".
I LOVE THIS GUY ! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 1, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Just saw it on the Tv.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Del Piero is sending Arsenal a tough warning saying that Nothing is over yet. Stating that they're close to qualify But Juventus will simply not gonna make it easy for them, saying: " I hope Arsenal fans didn't start singing, because we'll be singing our song in Delle Alpi and because we have nothing to loose ".

YES, it's not over yet :weee: i love Del Piero :D We can still win :angel:

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=376567&CPID=5&clid=&lid=15&title=Del+Piero+tipped+to+start
adelove said:
"Arsenal should'nt start singing too soon becuase there will will be a different tune playing on Wednesday"
-Alessandro Del Piero

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
m_elayyan said:
you are dreaming or joking that if dp plays we will win:D
we can win only if capello have a plan of attacking from the start not his usual NO PLAN SYSTEM
The difference is that atleast with his experience he can change some small tachtical points during the match to try to score. This is one experience take over everything. He knows when he should stay up front or when he should go down to deffence to help out. He does not need a Capello shouting from the bench telling him what to do. And this is why lately we score when he is on the field. Because he takes the role of THE LEADER. The players trust him.
Add to that, with a glimps of his brilliance we can score a goal. Just recall Milan V Juve last season when Zlatan was banned. Many members doubted our captain, but he yet again showed his worth and wtih brilliant over head assist to trezeguet a winning goal was secured.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
tassard said:
Can you imagine how he feels?Imo this will be the game of the year for him.He must prove to all Italy and Europe that Capello is wrong.He must show to everyone that he is not finished.And we are only 2 months before the world cup
I'm sure you're right. But first of all, the world knows he's not finished at this point. He had a great year so far. And secondly, the game of the year for him will be in the WC. And he shouldn't risk an injury in this match. The WC is more important at the end of the day :smoke:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Add to that, with a glimps of his brilliance we can score a goal. Just recall Milan V Juve last season when Zlatan was banned. Many members doubted our captain, but he yet again showed his worth and wtih brilliant over head assist to trezeguet a winning goal was secured.
true, but not just the assist. He was Man of the Match and Nesta and Maldini said he was the most difficult player to guard.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
(from skysports)

Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero could start the club's crucial UEFA Champions League clash against Arsenal on Wednesday.

The gifted front-man missed the first leg of the tie at Highbury due to a leg injury, a game the Old Lady lost 2-0.

Many believe Juve have no chance in the return leg at the Stadio Delle Alpi in midweek, but Del Piero has other ideas.

The experienced striker has recovered well from his knock and is determined to help his side progress to the semis at Arsenal's expense.

"My recovery has gone the best way possible," he told his personal website.

"In the second leg at Delle Alpi we will try to take away The Gunners' ticket for the semi-final.

"It will be a different match than the one at Highbury."

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Rab, I would want him to score the 2nd goal and celebrate like he did against Madrid in 2003 ! :D I would cry to see that since I didnt see the first one live. :(

Btw, in the pictures when did he take off his shirt in that goal ? which year ?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
edpiero said:
Rab, I would want him to score the 2nd goal and celebrate like he did against Madrid in 2003 ! :D I would cry to see that since I didnt see the first one live. :(

You're kidding me? You didn't watch Ale's goal live against Madrid??

I can't re-call which year, I think It's agianst hungary.....

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
I want to see him celebrating that way too rab.

edpiero said:

I think its from the goal to mexico in the 2002 WorldCup...or not?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
No, Not mexico bro....

Thats against Mexico...
one of ale's most famous celebrations, putting his finger to his lips saying "shhhhhh" to his doubters and then going crazy pointing to the heavens! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)