Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (99 Viewers)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
well you're certainly a very happy go lucky person massimo, more posts like that and be certain that there will be complaints about you to the moderators.
can we get to the subject????????????/ OFF TOPIC YOU WAS!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm tired, hungry and irritable so I'm not really in the mood for this, so I'm not gonna ask nicely. Bear with me with the point form etc.

1. Zlatan, Dan, Jeeks: Surely you've had enough experience in the forums to have learned to just choose to ignore some people.

2. Massimo: Show some respect and stop throwing around insults. If people don't agree with you, accept that and stop being a smartass.

EDIT: stop yelling out "OFF-TOPIC":

1. It takes two to tango
2. It's bloody annoying

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'm tired, hungry and irritable so I'm not really in the mood for this, so I'm not gonna ask nicely. Bear with me with the point form etc.

1. Zlatan, Dan, Jeeks: Surely you've had enough experience in the forums to have learned to just choose to ignore some people.

2. Massimo: Show some respect and stop throwing around insults. If people don't agree with you, accept that and stop being a smartass.

1. It takes two to tango
2. It's bloody annoying
i agree with ya but do you understand when someone pisses me off when he is talking about a ban or suspension when i barely even deserve a warning?? and secondly..i never ment to insult him cause i aint like that..biatch is a word not ment to him it's just showing your disagreed with the subject..but when he was talking about a ban i had no intension to explain that anymore..now..let's talk about Del Piero who is not playin tomorrow:down:

and ehm..if i insulted you you=(the one who thought he was being insulted)..i did not ment it that way but i will not say it no more to you cause probarly you are sensitive for those kind of things..no hard feelings forza juventus;)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

1. It takes two to tango
2. It's bloody annoying
and you know whats better at the Milan forums??? a post by minimun 3 or 4 lines..when people have one or two words or only a smiley in there posts thats not a forum and get's automaticly off topic..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++
i agree with ya but do you understand when someone pisses me off when he is talking about a ban or suspension when i barely even deserve a warning?? and secondly..i never ment to insult him cause i aint like that..biatch is a word not ment to him it's just showing your disagreed with the subject..but when he was talking about a ban i had no intension to explain that anymore..now..let's talk about Del Piero who is not playin tomorrow:down:

and ehm..if i insulted you you=(the one who thought he was being insulted)..i did not ment it that way but i will not say it no more to you cause probarly you are sensitive for those kind of things..no hard feelings forza juventus;)
See, now why couldn't you talk like this before? :)

All I'm saying is that you weren't exactly polite when you started talking to Jeeks, saying that he talks shit etc. right from the outset. I don't know if you meant it as a joke or not, but you came up with a series of rude posts that were totally unwarranted.

As for Zlatan's comment, I can understand why he speculated that you might be banned, because there have been countless members over the years who just come here, insult people and eventually get themselves kicked out. I must admit that your behaviour didn't really look very different to them.

Just as long as you know that you should respect people's opinions and understand that not everyone reacts well to being insulted. Thanks.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

See, now why couldn't you talk like this before? :)

All I'm saying is that you weren't exactly polite when you started talking to Jeeks, saying that he talks shit etc. right from the outset. I don't know if you meant it as a joke or not, but you came up with a series of rude posts that were totally unwarranted.

As for Zlatan's comment, I can understand why he speculated that you might be banned, because there have been countless members over the years who just come here, insult people and eventually get themselves kicked out. I must admit that your behaviour didn't really look very different to them.

Just as long as you know that you should respect people's opinions and understand that not everyone reacts well to being insulted. Thanks.
Gray if tou talk about members..i'm here since last year october and know the people and know what it's about..for the rest i agree with ya

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

wasup? you know wasup mate??? we gone scream our team to victory to make an end of alllllllll critics the players get this year:cool:...hahaha yeh well i'm fine doing good and you?? i'm around more these days and gone be here standart from now on:D
yeah right, you always say that you'll be back, and then you disappear, anyhow hope your doing ok bro:)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

yeah right, you always say that you'll be back, and then you disappear, anyhow hope your doing ok bro:)
no i'm serious bro i'm here standart from now on..but i can't say that i will be here with 50 posts a day of course..but i will be here standart from now on..i'm doing fine thanks:D:boxing:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Massimo, is your greatest aspiration in life to work 9 to 5 in a crappy office job and piss your life away being a slave to the consumerist world whilst your motivation to beat the working week is the weekend?
Dan, don't make fun out of yourself, It's not the way you defend your friend.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

no i'm serious bro i'm here standart from now on..but i can't say that i will be here with 50 posts a day of course..but i will be here standart from now on..i'm doing fine thanks:D:boxing:
Great Great, Try to Ignore some members here, they don't know what they are talking about, they just pretend to be "Cool".....

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Great Great, Try to Ignore some members here, they don't know what they are talking about, they just pretend to be "Cool".....
yeh i know..can't say anything these days :confused:..i can't understand that in a official Del Piero thread they only here to ***** on him like he never exsisted..than they get over-sensitive and you got a riot:confused::dontcare:..but how are you doing? i wrote that in my last post but it's not in it:confused:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

yeh i know..can't say anything these days :confused:..i can't understand that in a official Del Piero thread they only here to ***** on him like he never exsisted..than they get over-sensitive and you got a riot:confused::dontcare:..but how are you doing? i wrote that in my last post but it's not in it:confused:
Yeah as I said, they just wanna be Cool, thats all.

about me, am pretty fine, Living:)...my days are routine like usually " Working, Studing, Prac Football Everyday, sometimes Basket or PS2:D...and oh Yeah, Eating alot:D....

How's life with you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 77)