Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (84 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Una doppietta nel derby, bravo Claudio , te lo meriti. Complimenti ai ragazzi e in bocca al lupo per mercoledì. Ale
//
Scored twice in derby,well done, Claudio! Compliments to all the guys and good luck for Wednesday. Ale

Why did we ever let him go....

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Post #5000 to Ale. :heart:
I'm gonna keep this short...I usually try to avoid this thread because I get a little emotional, last time I came here I went on a drunk rampage.

Aug 17, 2007
2012-12-05
A SHORT STOP

Just a short pause, fortunately the CT scan i had yesterday didn't show any particular problems. The muscle pain i felt last game was just a cramp, though, unfortunately, I will have to miss a couple of matches.

I'll be close to my team mates for the next trainings and games, I'm sure that we'll keep on moving forward both in trainings and in playing matches. And soon i'll be on the pitch as well: i'll give my best to shorten the time of my absence...

Thanks to all who sent me their "good luck" messages and asked about my health. I feel very close to you and your messages confirm once again your great affection , from Italy, from Australia, from everywhere in the world... Thank you!

Alessandro

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god it's nothing serious, but damn it, I hate it when Ale is injured

Aug 17, 2007
Now they're only 3 points away from 4th place. Ridiculously tight league.

The FFA announced today that Manchester United will come to Syndey to play A-league All-stars team on Saturday, July 20th, at ANZ Stadium. I hope Ale will get to play more friendly matches against big clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)