Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (65 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
if he plays well again for italy tonight and maybe substited after 60 or 70 mins i think he will feature for at least 20 mins against roma.

it would be great to see him come on and score against roma

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
ahhh, I'd love a Freekick set by Ale against these morons.
Damn, me too...But I'm afraid Capello won't let him play!

Anyway, when we got real good FK's it's always crappy-FKtaler-Zlatan who spoils'em!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I dont think that he will start since he is picked for italy game today , capello will start with trez and zlatan
he always do :wallbang:
believe me,Cap wouldn't start with Alex even if he hadn't played for the NT.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

he always do :wallbang:
believe me,Cap wouldn't start with Alex even if he hadn't played for the NT.
why the ":wallbang:" ?I would start with those two also..does that make me del piero hater also? like Capello?:confused:

Capello will play with two forwards,one of them is trezeguet,because he is a striker,and other one should be between a 31 old player past his best,and 24 year old super talent and specially he is back on his form again ,tell me now logically which one would you pick?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Snoop, I would hope our coach picks the player who is in the best form, or at least the best man for the task prescribed by Capello. Please do not tell me Ibrahimovic is clearly in better form than Del Piero and please don't tell me Ibrahimovic is the right player to unmask any defense the football world has to offer...both players have different qualities and perform better against different types of opposition.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by RochemBeck ] ++
Snoop, I would hope our coach picks the player who is in the best form, or at least the best man for the task prescribed by Capello. Please do not tell me Ibrahimovic is clearly in better form than Del Piero and please don't tell me Ibrahimovic is the right player to unmask any defense the football world has to offer...both players have different qualities and perform better against different types of opposition.
Zlatan is definitely the man where a battle is going to happen. Like real fight with bare knuckles and all the shit. Blood, I mean. Lots of it. I would play with Zalayeta next to Zlatan as well, the Uruguayan is tough. Definitely we need a Chimenti, an Olivera and a Gladstone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 62)