Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (87 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think its obvious that Cap wants to create a Mega star, and ibra is that player.
But regardless, I think Del Piero will break that record as his playing time will come. I rooting for him now, as he has looked the sharpest in a long time.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
how great would it be if he does it in the champions league match when zlatan is suspended? though even better if it was against roma

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I really feel bad the way Crap is treating him....
7. Post content
We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain political or sexual content, insults or offending accusations. Since the theme of this forum is Juve, we do not accept members offending past or present Juve players or staff. And another thing, if you choose to register here only to insult the team or players or forum members and you nothing constructive to say at all, your post(s) will be removed rapidly.
It's one thing to think that Capello is crap, but you can't persistantly call him "Crap". You'll wind up annoying some Juve fans.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

It's one thing to think that Capello is crap, but you can't persistantly call him "Crap". You'll wind up annoying some Juve fans.
hi John. well, I guess you have to put this post more than one time, just to be fair with all users. 50% of our users say that.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
hi John. well, I guess you have to put this post more than one time, just to be fair with all users. 50% of our users say that.
Nothing like 50% of them do. None of them should. Please don't tolerate it.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Nothing like 50% of them do. None of them should. Please don't tolerate it.
I don´t tolerate that at all, personly I have never used that. What I mean is that I see this all over the forum.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
I don´t tolerate that at all, personly I have never used that. What I mean is that I see this all over the forum.
Good man. PM me if you see someone use it, if you would be so kind. A little etiquette never hurt anyone.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
I must admit that I have been calling Capello Crap..

..but I now see that it's:

a)Against the rules
b) Useles.. Calling his techniques crap might benefit more.. :)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Today the commintator said that bonepertti has 182 goals, is that true?
My knowledge is:
1- Bonepertti: 179
2- Bettega: 178
3- Del Piero: 178
10- Trezeguet: 107

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 76)