Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (223 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Tacchinardi:"I've watched Ale in the Coppa, he looked good, mentally and physically. He should play more, cause when this team can't score, he's the only one who can change it".

Coppa: Most sites claim it's gonna be Ale-Quag, some say Quag-Borriello. Some sites say Ale will start for sure, and alongside him Marco/Quag, others say Quag will start 100%, with Ale/Marco.

Btw, 12 years old fan of Juve woke up from a coma after almost a month. The first thing he did? Watching a video message from Il Capitano :touched:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You're right it's not sad to open your eyes for the first time and go watch a Del Piero video. Awesome, everything that involves DP doesn't matter what it is is awesome, got it.
I think you got it wrong. He didn't go to youtube to watch his video, it was like a recovery video that Alex sent him.

Or I got it wrong. Or you know that and still think it's sad :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think you got it wrong. He didn't go to youtube to watch his video, it was like a recovery video that Alex sent him.

Or I got it wrong. Or you know that and still think it's sad :D
I know that and still think it's sad if it was one of the first things he did. I mean c'mon you woke up 12 years later and don't you have anything more important that to look at some footballer? Family, friends, world around you? Yeah DP video is cool and all, but it would be way down on my priority list in these circumstances.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You're right it's not sad to open your eyes for the first time and go watch a Del Piero video. Awesome, everything that involves DP doesn't matter what it is is awesome, got it.
Lol. It's not about Del Piero. The kids' parents were told to have asked Alex to send a video message to their son/(or daughter?) who was being in a coma. Now that might sound ridiculous but how can it be sad? Of course they were going to show him/her the video message the moment he'd wake up from a coma, how is it sad again?

Considering the heated discussions you've had here, it's so funny that you can't even let such trivial stuff go unprovoked either. You have to respond to anything which has Del Piero's name on it, with a negative comment. Too much of an obsession I'd say.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not really an obsession, but not a lot of work at the moment, and this pro DP, don't care about Juve and all got a bit on my nerves the past few days, that's all.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Raz, If I cared about Juve more than I cared about Del Piero, I'd find people like myself unworthy of any discussion on the matter and I'd find their departure a very pleasing thing to happen. I'd say good riddance and I'd mean it. Don't know how it can be any different for you or other people who seem annoyed with someone like me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I know that and still think it's sad if it was one of the first things he did. I mean c'mon you woke up 12 years later and don't you have anything more important that to look at some footballer? Family, friends, world around you? Yeah DP video is cool and all, but it would be way down on my priority list in these circumstances.
Because at the age of 12 the first thing you would have done is call your secretary and ask her to cancel all your meetings for the next two weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 218)