Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (115 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
to be fair to rab he does get them right sometimes, he did predict we'd beat inter in 2006 with a del piero freekick
:heart2:, someone knows a thing or two about me.

I remember that. I love it how he never gets tired. He's been saving me lots of comments and speeches in praising, adoring, defending and protecting Del Piero :D
One wonders what will really happen when he retires. It'll really hurt.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alex isn't scared of Cassano

Friday 27 March, 2009

Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero would welcome the arrival of Antonio Cassano and has no fear of competition for places.

The Old Lady have admitted an interest in the Sampdoria striking star and there are reports that the Bianconeri are ready to offer around £15m.

“My football career so far tells me that I cannot fear the arrival of Cassano or anyone else,” Del Piero told La Repubblica. :touched:100%

“Anyway I don't think that there would have to be fierce competition between us because we play different roles and could easily play together.

“As long as Juventus bring in great champions this summer, it is all good with me.”

Del Piero hasn't been selected for Italy's squad to face Montenegro and the Republic of Ireland in World Cup 2010 qualifiers.

“Marcello Lippi was very open with me and said that he wants to see others in action and that I should just continue to do well for Juve,” Del Piero explained.

“I have to come to terms with his choice. It's not a problem and Lippi didn't present it as a conclusive decision.”

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Alex isn't scared of Cassano

Friday 27 March, 2009

Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero would welcome the arrival of Antonio Cassano and has no fear of competition for places.

The Old Lady have admitted an interest in the Sampdoria striking star and there are reports that the Bianconeri are ready to offer around £15m.

“My football career so far tells me that I cannot fear the arrival of Cassano or anyone else,” Del Piero told La Repubblica. :touched:100%

“Anyway I don't think that there would have to be fierce competition between us because we play different roles and could easily play together.

“As long as Juventus bring in great champions this summer, it is all good with me.”

Del Piero hasn't been selected for Italy's squad to face Montenegro and the Republic of Ireland in World Cup 2010 qualifiers.

“Marcello Lippi was very open with me and said that he wants to see others in action and that I should just continue to do well for Juve,” Del Piero explained.

“I have to come to terms with his choice. It's not a problem and Lippi didn't present it as a conclusive decision.”

:flag3:

:touched:

theres no one else like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)