Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (351 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Montolivo admires Alex
Saturday 24 January, 2009

Fiorentina’s Riccardo Montolivo cannot help but admire Juventus rival Alessandro Del Piero ahead of tonight’s showdown.

“Alex remains something to be proud of for all of Italian football and its players,” the midfielder told Tuttosport.

“I was very impressed by Sebastian Giovinco when we played at the Olympics together, but with Del Piero in front of him in the pecking order, it would be difficult for anyone to find space.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventus Captain commenting on the awards he received at the Football Oscar ceremony .

The Most Loved football player; tittle for which I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and all the fans that allowed me to receive this precious tittle, it's wonderful to be taken to people's hearts.

As for the Best Italian player tittle I want to thank all my colleagues and team- mates who gave me the chance to express myself at this level.

For the Best goal scorer tittle, apart from my team-mates I wish to thank all the people who helped me to reach this result.

Alessandro.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Juventus Captain commenting on the awards he received at the Football Oscar ceremony .

The Most Loved football player; tittle for which I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and all the fans that allowed me to receive this precious tittle, it's wonderful to be taken to people's hearts.

As for the Best Italian player tittle I want to thank all my colleagues and team- mates who gave me the chance to express myself at this level.

For the Best goal scorer tittle, apart from my team-mates I wish to thank all the people who helped me to reach this result.

Alessandro.
:rulz:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
yeah...we played only 3 times against them since then, i think.

ANYWAY, tonight is a great chance for ale to continue with the tradition of scoring vs. fiorentina.

FORZA ALE!!!!!Make my day!!!
Amen. Though what is important for me is to keep a clean sheet and of course win. But Ale scoring would just turn my week upside down.

Aug 17, 2007
fuck ranieri, ok? fuck him. what a stupid and unfair sub. ale is mad and he should be. he could have raplaced marco, or nedvev, or amauri...dp was better than them.

today we saw that all juve is ale. the assist, the great passes (two amazing passes to marco) and actually all our game is based on il principe. right, he missed a great chance, but still. he's playing more like a midfielder because of our midfield...nedved and marco suck, so he must go back and create some chances. without him we are not creative at all.

but claudio is too afraid to put gio instead of a midfielder so he take ale off...what an asshole. i'm very glad about the win but i mad at ranieri...i don't want him and ale to fight again, and now, our captain is right . last time i saw ale throw his coat like that was in capello era...i guess that just like me, he really didn't like that sub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 345)