Igor Tudor? (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Its clear it wasnt intentional and Trez couldnt have moved his hand away in time if he wanted to.

And yes ball to hand is when the ball hit his hand where it was. Hand to ball is moving your hand in the way of the ball.

It was definately lucky. But wouldnt be an option to dissallow that goal because of that.
This is football not handball. No hands should be allowed in the game, unintentional or not.
If this goal is allowed then we have several other goals that should be allowed aswell, remember Xavier's hand in EURO 2000.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo tudor still possesses the potential to become a very good defender,definitely in the class of the old montero.

injuries have wrecked his career already.it'll take alot of luck,patient rehab and hard work to get it back on track.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
imo tudor still possesses the potential to become a very good defender,definitely in the class of the old montero.

injuries have wrecked his career already.it'll take alot of luck,patient rehab and hard work to get it back on track.
looks like Juventus doesn't care much about him

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

This is football not handball. No hands should be allowed in the game, unintentional or not.
If this goal is allowed then we have several other goals that should be allowed aswell, remember Xavier's hand in EURO 2000.
No.

Xavier moved his hand towards the ball. Trezeguets was a rebound which would have hit his hand no matter what he did.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Juve must keep him! He is a good and young player! :) Hopefully next season he won't be injured so many times! And yes, as I heard he played well yesterday (I watched the other match) and I'm really proud of him, that he scored his first NT goal! :strong:

Aug 1, 2003
Regardless of his silly display of football for the Croats, I think we should keep him. Though super injury-prone, he proved to be a decent player when not injured and he loves scoring late, doesn't he? :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001

No.

Xavier moved his hand towards the ball. Trezeguets was a rebound which would have hit his hand no matter what he did.
So you think it is ok to stop the ball with you hand if it was unintentional?

River

Jun 15, 2004
Correct. Because it is the ball bouncing of your hand, not you stopping it.

Hell if your even more unlucky it will bounce of your balls :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Correct. Because it is the ball bouncing of your hand, not you stopping it.

Hell if your even more unlucky it will bounce of your balls :D
Well, the first part is certainly correct. But the latter statement, :stress:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Andy, u ever been hit in the nads before?

I think I've been hit twice, because I always run at defenders when they're trying to clear the ball :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You can never imagine in it, seriously...

Though I've heard that it hurts girls a bit to get hit in the chest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)