Igor Tudor (19 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'd pay to know what connection he has with Pirlo and/or why the heck did he choose him, I'm so so curious about this. I mean I don't mind, but whyyyyy? Anyone has any info?

Hey all bitches btw.

Edit;
Hmmm..makes sense. Go Pirlo!

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'd pay to know what connection he has with Pirlo and/or why the heck did he choose him, I'm so so curious about this. I mean I don't mind, but whyyyyy? Anyone has any info?

Hey all bitches btw.

Edit;
Hmmm..makes sense. Go Pirlo!
You fucker!! Where have you been? I missed you, please stay and post more often.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You fucker!! Where have you been? I missed you, please stay and post more often.
Hey Jackie boy! One of the few who I recognize still, fucking username changes, heh. You know how it goes when life gets in the way, work gets harder, all of a sudden you get married, baby in the house, etc. But I am good, life's good, nothing to complain about, just not enough hours in the day. Hope you're doing well also. I will try though man!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What is this hack of a coach doing at Juve is beyond me. He is not even good enough for Croatian league, let alone Serie A. Dark times ahead of us...

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's funny how Juve fans here idolize some ex-players as long as they are far from the club. Once they comeback for a managerial role they get all the hate, sometimes for doing absolutely no wrong like Tudor.

The man sacrificed his managerial career by accepting an assistant role to a rookie manager. If that's not pure love for the club I don't know what is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Didn't he score like 11 goals in one season for us? :D
It was 6 league goals, I always remember that random fact for some reason. Probably because it would be a decent amount for an attacking CM in Serie A then.

I just looked and he also got that one in the CL. He didn't really play enough in those other seasons, it was only 00-01 when he did.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It was 6 league goals, I always remember that random fact for some reason. Probably because it would be a decent amount for an attacking CM in Serie A then.

I just looked and he also got that one in the CL. He didn't really play enough in those other seasons, it was only 00-01 when he did.
It was a beautiful long range shot that gave us a victory against Deportivo in the dying minutes.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Usual Juve in the CL. I remember having such strong teams and relying on late goals v Bremen, Deportivo and Olympiakos. I'll never forget that late goal from Conte.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
2001 maybe. I'm not sure how many but he scored a lot. He played as DM many games.

That goal is one of my all time favorite moments.
I screamed my lungs out with that goal.

Birindelli also scored a friggin amazing goal in the CL that season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
2001 maybe. I'm not sure how many but he scored a lot. He played as DM many games.

That goal is one of my all time favorite moments.
#Metoo... I yelled my lungs out

- - - Updated - - -

I screamed my lungs out with that goal.

Birindelli also scored a friggin amazing goal in the CL that season.
Hahaha I swear I didn't read it before I wrote the above one lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)