7) Celtic (250)
8) Manchester United (243)
9) Deportivo La Coruna (242)
10) Juventus (239)

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Whats with the bitterness? In all fairness do you think Juve should be in the top three at present?
no.....but roma shud be up there as well. only one loss so far, and yet, for instance depor which have lost 3games IIRC and even us are up there

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
bullshit. juve could top arsenal anytime .
:D

but anyways, the rankings might be fair considering our recent form... but who cares man, we'll bounce back
no they cant:(

dont go on finding excuses now cuz arsenal are above juve,and thats that:stuckup:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dude it's a just another stupid rankings system.

I just don't trust them anymore. Just look at FIFA. Mexico is 7th, the USA is 11th, and Costa Rica is 17th... all above Portugal. I imagine this ranking system is much the same :rolleyes::groan:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Before I criticise the rankings maybe juventino should post the ranking rules or something.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Dude it's a just another stupid rankings system .

I just don't trust them anymore. Just look at FIFA. Mexico is 7th, the USA is 11th, and Costa Rica is 17th... all above Portugal. I imagine this ranking system is much the same :rolleyes::groan:
thats another excuse:rolleyes:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Fred I'd just like to enlighten you about Arsenal. They suck. Their success is based upon a core (or about 17) mediocre French players that couldn't make it anywhere else, a German goalie who can't catch, a left back who'd rather fall over than make a tackle and an ageing dutch player that was good about 9 years ago. They haven't a cat in hells chance of winning the CL unless they bribe all the other teams (but with your financial situation I think not.. he he)

:p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Fred I'd just like to enlighten you about Arsenal. They suck. Their success is based upon a core (or about 17) mediocre French players that couldn't make it anywhere else, a German goalie who can't catch, a left back who'd rather fall over than make a tackle and an ageing dutch player that was good about 9 years ago. They haven't a cat in hells chance of winning the CL unless they bribe all the other teams (but with your financial situation I think not.. he he)

:p
if arsenal suck then let me get this straight Arsenal is better than juve,but arsenal suck,so i wonder what juve is:cool:

logic:D

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
I have for a long time now ignored rankings and all, after this I don't think
my opinion will change!

this is IFFHS a.k.a. :wth: ranking ;)
1) Milan (295 points)
2) Real Madrid (293)
3) Santos (284)
4) Boca Juniors (270)
5) Porto (262)
6) Arsenal (256)
7) Celtic (250)
8) Manchester United (243)
9) Deportivo La Coruna (242)
10) Juventus (239)
The show that list on CNN and the last time I checked Juventus were at #4. How could they have dropped 6 places :eek:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
if arsenal suck then let me get this straight Arsenal is better than juve,but arsenal suck,so i wonder what juve is:cool:

except the bit about "le arse" being better than us the rest of your post almost makes sense :):D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++

The problem being that your initial assumption is all wrong, so that invalidates the rest of your argument :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)