if you were a famous football player... (3 Viewers)

Would you check the fan forums if you were a professional footballer?

• Damn right

• Nah, that's for de gays

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Some Galway United players and retired players have been known to post on the Galway United forum. One of them got banned for calling us fans a bunch of fucking pricks.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßüякε;2177709 said:
If I was a famous footballer, I would refuse to have sex with bitches just so I could rape them.
Actually, if you were doing the refusing, doesn't that mean they'd be raping you? (No, this is not an "in Russia!" joke.)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Some Galway United players and retired players have been known to post on the Galway United forum. One of them got banned for calling us fans a bunch of fucking pricks.
Yea well I'd be pissed too if I had spent my day running my ass off and getting kicked around only to get insulted by a bunch of lazy pricks who think they understand everything about the game because they watched it on T.V.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd probably just stand in car showrooms all day when I wasn't training or playing, dreaming up ways to massacre classic brand cars.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Yea well I'd be pissed too if I had spent my day running my ass off and getting kicked around only to get insulted by a bunch of lazy pricks who think they understand everything about the game because they watched it on T.V.
We don't watch on TV. We go to the matches and let them know exactly what we think of them from the stands. ;)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know how football players can stand it, being out there playing hard on the field and having fat drunk fucks booing you, a fat salary would certainly help

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
after training all week and busting my ass on the pitch on the weekend, the last thing I would want to do is read about what other people think of me...a definite NO

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
after training all week and busting my ass on the pitch on the weekend, the last thing I would want to do is read about what other people think of me...a definite NO
Why not? Wouldn't you want to know what juve's big fan thinks of you?
Yeah, you'd have all those millions, bitches, cars, fame, but still...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)