If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mancini is dumb and Balotelli is dumber.

It's not like we'll have a full packed stadium for this match. If Del Neri is smart, he should play our youngsters for this and some unknown players to make their debut, I bet not more than 7k would make it to the stadium.

If we were still n Europe League it was going to be a whole different story.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Mancini is dumb and Balotelli is dumber.

It's not like we'll have a full packed stadium for this match. If Del Neri is smart, he should play our youngsters for this and some unknown players to make their debut, I bet not more than 7k would make it to the stadium.

If we were still n Europe League it was going to be a whole different story.
If Balo was indeed in the squad named, I bet at least 20k will be in the stadium. It's the Balo charm.

Staying on topic though, Seeee Saltelliiii.....Moure Balotelliiii :weee:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Manchester City attacker Mario Balotelli shrugged off stiff competition from players such as Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), David De Gea (Atletico Madrid), Bojan Krkic (Barcelona) and Romelu Lukaku (Anderlecht) to scoop up the Golden Boy trophy, but the Italy international is not impressed with his rivals, claiming that he's never even heard of Wilshere.

"I don't know who Jack Wilshere is to be honest. But the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him," Balotelli was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"Perhaps I can show him the Golden Boy trophy when we meet and remind him that I'm the one who won it and not him!"

"There is only one player who is slightly better than me, his name is Lionel Messi. I am far more superior than other players."

Balotelli is the first Italian player to win the Golden Boy award. Rafael van der Vaart, Wayne Rooney, Lionel Messi, Cesc Fabregas, Sergio Aguero, Anderson and Alexandre Pato previously won the trophy.

The 20-year-old attacker joined Manchester City from Inter in the summer of 2010 and has already impressed with some fine performances, despite spending two months on the sidelines due to injury.

Jun 13, 2007
Does anyone else find his arrogance really annoying yet funny at the same time like he's trying to be Mohammed Ali, but he's not even close to being that good in the football world.

I don't think he's serious about Wilshere. He's heard of Lulalula but not Wilshere? Give me a break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)